LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Whitetail

Old 11-12-2008, 05:02 PM   #1
Born in the Backwoods
kris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kris77's Tacoma Gallery
Whitetail

Not very good pics...But you get the idea...

About a week before bow season...Saw my first Albino Whitetail...Not fully Albino, Just the back legs and few spots here and there...But he was much much lighter than any deer i have ever seen...The pics dont do it justice...

Havent seen him since...lol

Im still holdin out though...I've let a few small ones go waiting on this guy to come back...Im about to get desperate for some meat though...

The last picture was taken earlier in the summer...Still had some velvet on the horns then...Different deer...
Attached Thumbnails
Whitetail-dsc00031.jpg   Whitetail-dsc00032.jpg   Whitetail-dsc00029.jpg   Whitetail-dsc00030.jpg   Whitetail-dsc00035.jpg  

Old 11-12-2008, 05:21 PM   #3
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics of a great creature. Hope you get a shot at him. In Indiana, bow season gets over run by guns, starting Saturday. I prefer bow season myself. I won't pass on one like that for sure.
I hope your next pic of him is with your fingers around his antlers............
Old 11-12-2008, 06:07 PM   #4
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Wow that is a nice buck!!!! good luck and if you get him let us see!!!!
Old 11-12-2008, 07:15 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
definitely a nice buck there!!! good pics man. maybe its just me, but it doesnt really look albino, just more kinda like his winter coat isnt fully darkened or something, cause it looks like i can still see a good bit of brown on him.......but yeah man......hope you see him again.
Old 11-12-2008, 07:40 PM   #7
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I hope we all get some this weekend! it is my last chance with the bow this weekend!!!!!
Old 11-12-2008, 07:41 PM   #8
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TRDMAN- View Post
I hope we all get some this weekend! it is my last chance with the bow this weekend!!!!!
you better hunt long and hard this weekend than bro!!!! hope ya get him(or her)!!
Old 11-12-2008, 07:42 PM   #9
Born in the Backwoods
kris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kris77's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, thats what i was sayin....Those pics dont do it justice...

He is WHITE...Definitely white...He looks kinda normal in those pics...My buddies trail cam caught a better pic of the back legs a few weeks ago...I'll see if i can get a copy of that to post up...
Old 11-12-2008, 07:43 PM   #10
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
We'd go up to Washington, New Hampshire now and then when I lived up there. The deer there get such white winter coats that when it's snowing the only way you'll know they're there is by the sound of them crunching through the snow.
Old 11-12-2008, 07:43 PM   #11

i found a buck that visits the same spot every morn' at about 8 he's not huge but time is running out!!! so i am gonna try to have a meating with him.... i will be early waiting for him lol!!!
Old 11-12-2008, 08:04 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris77 View Post

He is WHITE...Definitely white...He looks kinda normal in those pics...My buddies trail cam caught a better pic of the back legs a few weeks ago...I'll see if i can get a copy of that to post up...
albino's are cool looking deer. my buddies uncle.....who owns a lot of great hunting land(about 400 acres....and let's no one hunt there) has taken 2 albino's on his property.....and its the only 2 he has ever seen there. he did full body mounts with both of them. i'll have to see if my buddy can dig up some pics and send to me so i can post them here.
Old 11-12-2008, 08:04 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TRDMAN- View Post
i found a buck that visits the same spot every morn' at about 8 he's not huge but time is running out!!! so i am gonna try to have a meating with him.... i will be early waiting for him lol!!!
go get him bro!!
Old 11-12-2008, 08:07 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
go get him bro!!
I plan to!!!!! do you smell that???.... I smell backstraps!!!!
Old 11-13-2008, 12:46 PM   #16
I see you now..................
longbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
longbow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris77 View Post

I took one (not white) a number of years back, seen it when it was a dumb spike. First thing I noticed was it's white hooves, and polk-a-doted front legs. Let it go for 3 years to see how it did, and maybe the dots would go away. Never did so I nailed him, odd horn set up also, always odd number points but very long with buldges in them like something was going to break through.
Took it to a mount shop around here, BIG mistake. Mount is OK, but the horns are out of measure, eyes are odd, ears to pink, and I want go into the front leg thing .
GET HIM if he is still around!!!
Old 11-13-2008, 12:52 PM   #17
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
A half albino deer is called piebald. My dad shot a piebald doe a few years ago and got the skin/fur tanned as a small blanket, looks awesome.
Old 11-13-2008, 01:03 PM   #19
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbow View Post
Been told that, but the DNR did not label it as that.
I went and e-mailed a few guys who this is their field, got mixed answers.
But like everything I guess maybe the state has some kind of ruling.......oh well..everything is good. I still have it, plus the years tied up looking at it in the wild.
Well go take a pic..........we wanna see it.........