Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Your first time firing a gun

Old 11-13-2008, 03:08 PM   #21
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
its awesome that your kids like the woods and hunting Ben!!!! if my kids turn out any like me.........my wife aint gonna know what to do with 3 hunters in the house!!!
Yeah, their only 9 right now, but they can get out with me and the bird dog and keep up. Deer huntin is usually for 2 hours or so.

Put a longbeard in both their laps this year and both times we couldn't close the deal. I almost hyperventilated I was so excited for them. I've killed several longbeards and never got as excited as I did with them.

My wife doen't hunt, so when they are big enough that both can go with me, momma may get lonely around huntin seasons.

She can't say I didn't warn her when they were young. Told her to enjoy it then, cause when they get older they would probably want to go with me. Couldn't run them off now if I tried.
Old 11-13-2008, 03:23 PM   #22
PhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Civil Air Patrol (US Air Force Auxiliary)
PhoenixCadet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PhoenixCadet
Actual first time - I was like, 14, maybe 13. It was a little .22 pea-shooter type thing at a range down in Dulzura, CA (like, right next to the Mexico border).

First real gun (if you consider a .22 on steriods a "real gun") I shot was an M16A2 up at Camp San Luis Obispo for annual training with Civil Air Patrol. Got to put two mags down-range. That was pretty cool.