Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Gun Inventory Tracker

Old 11-20-2011, 08:38 PM   #1
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Gun Inventory Tracker

In case any of you are looking for a way to catalog your firearms/ammo/accessories

http://myifsgundb.com/

The program does cost money, but you can use the full version free for up to 10 guns

Keeps track of just about EVERYTHING relating to your guns
Old 11-20-2011, 08:39 PM   #2
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

And anyone who owns guns should at the very least keep track of your serial numbers in the event of theft

I personally keep 4 copies in various places...both electronic and paper
Old 11-20-2011, 08:43 PM   #3
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet, thanks.. never thought about that...
Old 11-20-2011, 08:45 PM   #4
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
sweet i’ll show it to dad. we have the S/N in a few places. what if you have more than 10 guns? does it coast?
p.s i know i could look at the site. but i thought it could help someone els.
Old 11-20-2011, 08:50 PM   #5
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
sweet iíll show it to dad. we have the S/N in a few places. what if you have more than 10 guns? does it coast?
p.s i know i could look at the site. but i thought it could help someone els.
read my first post...i'm pretty sure thats in there pretty clear
Old 11-20-2011, 08:54 PM   #6
TW's number one gear whore
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 ZULU
Name: David
davestaco's Tacoma Gallery
it wont let me download
Old 11-20-2011, 08:55 PM   #7
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Try getting Adobe Air first, and then manually download it with that link

Thats how I had to do it
Old 11-20-2011, 08:58 PM   #8
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Standalone program
Old 11-23-2011, 05:54 PM   #9
Zebra is on a distinguished road

Zebra's Tacoma Gallery
i'm good on that the BATFE makes me keep enough records.

something like this is what i use for my personal collection.

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=1...-FIREARMS-LOG#

Although a computer, a digital camera and a little word processing skill will make you a nice record of your toys for next to nothing
Old 11-23-2011, 05:56 PM   #10
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 12-02-2011, 08:45 PM   #11
tamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tamer
tamer's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the post, will definitely try this out when I have a minute to play with it.
Old 12-02-2011, 08:55 PM   #12
TW's number one gear whore
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 ZULU
davestaco's Tacoma Gallery
i got a virus shortly after this download. anyone else? my computer is a POS so im sure that didnt help
Old 12-02-2011, 08:56 PM   #13
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

No virus here but I'm on a mac
Old 12-16-2011, 12:44 AM   #14
detnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

detnight's Tacoma Gallery
I have taken 3 photos of each of my guns and have them on a Word docoument with everything about the guns. If you click on a Hyper link for the model of the gun it takes you to the pictures and description. I have copies on a DVD that I keep in my gun safe and in my lockers at work.
Old 12-16-2011, 02:17 AM   #15
Devious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: COL, USA (Ret.)
Name: Mark
Devious6's Tacoma Gallery
I use this database as well. I really like the functionality and ease of use. IMHO, it's well worth the cost to purchase a full version.
Old 12-17-2011, 11:33 AM   #16
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
And anyone who owns guns should at the very least keep track of your serial numbers in the event of theft

I personally keep 4 copies in various places...both electronic and paper
wow! 4 copies? and everyone thinks im organized. thanks for the link.