Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Just got this email. Sad this had to happen.

Old 11-23-2008, 04:26 PM   #1
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Just got this email. Sad this had to happen.

The Below link is the in car video from one of the officers involved in the chase which ended in a shoot out and Game Warden Justin Hurst being killed. The Jury found the defendant guilty of Capital Murder last week and gave him Death as punishment. The video goes out when a round from the AK-47 hits the camera. This all started from a stop where the defendant was going to receive a citation for shooting from the roadway.

<http://www.victoriaadvocate.com/wharton_county/story/352636-a352663-t32.html>

Old 11-23-2008, 04:33 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxer36 View Post

The Below link is the in car video from one of the officers involved in the chase which ended in a shoot out and Game Warden Justin Hurst being killed. The Jury found the defendant guilty of Capital Murder last week and gave him Death as punishment. The video goes out when a round from the AK-47 hits the camera. This all started from a stop where the defendant was going to receive a citation for shooting from the roadway.

damn, yeah...thats definitely sad. they should put a few bullets in they asshats head............the hell with arresting him and going to trial.
Old 11-23-2008, 04:37 PM   #3
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
bastard deserves a lot worse than just death.
Old 11-23-2008, 04:42 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra69 View Post
Castration with NO.....pain relievers.
and then death............that scum wouldnt survive a day around me after i heard about what the hell he did!
Old 11-23-2008, 08:24 PM   #7
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
and then death............that scum wouldnt survive a day around me after i heard about what the hell he did!
Put antlers on him & let him run over a game management reserve during an open hunt. If he makes it across he can go free. Then put razor wire around the compound. And a sniper on the ridge.
Old 11-24-2008, 01:01 PM   #8
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty grim, and to think that as a game warden your life can be taken by a poacher ?
Old 11-24-2008, 01:09 PM   #9
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Ben
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
That really is sad. My heart goes out to Mr. Hursts family.
Old 11-24-2008, 01:11 PM   #10
"Mark It Zero"
Agent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 0261
Agent475's Tacoma Gallery
That is crazy.... I'm wondering why the Warden didn't decide to ram the vehicle and thus run over the guy... Or even sling it in reverse and call for back up... That said, I am sure that being a Lawman makes you make instant decisions...

When I attended a driving school in TX, the first thing they taught us (when you come under fire) is to extract your vehicle from the situation... the fire back.

That said, I am wondering why Law Enforcement Vehicles are not outfitted with Bulletproof glass in the front windshield and front doors. Thinking aloud: Maybe the weight of the glass would be too heavy for vehicle manueverability...

Ah well...

Rest in Peace Warden Hurst.
Old 11-24-2008, 01:26 PM   #11
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
What a fucker. Takes a sick individual to want to kill someone over something so petty.
Old 12-19-2008, 06:55 PM   #12
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
imagine killing someone, for a deer. totally not worth it. i hope that fawker rots in the woods somewhere. Rip Mr. Hurst
Old 12-19-2008, 07:06 PM   #13
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Do these morons actually think they will get by with this crap???? Each day I am more and more suprised at the stupidity of people.
Old 12-28-2008, 02:06 PM   #14
Revived and BACK baby!
joedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant future

Army: Squad Automatic Rifleman, 29th Light Infantry
joedirt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxer36 View Post

Was that the Game Warden's vehicle the sh*thead was shooting at?
Old 12-28-2008, 02:17 PM   #15
My Cat's breath Smells like Cat Food
Monkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
Monkeysuncle's Tacoma Gallery
My 83 or 84 year old grandmother said this to me receiently, It's like the wild west. My other 83 year old grandmother, and this is no joke,has a Rossi 5 shot .38 loaded with hollowpoint +p, at arms reach all the time. True story. I call before I drop by.