Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Need a new holster? Check these out! Made in USA!

Old 12-28-2011, 11:27 AM   #1
ski-doo ride the best screw the rest!
Murph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant future

Army: 19D
Murph's Tacoma Gallery
Need a new holster? Check these out! Made in USA!

http://www.armordilloconcealment.com/default.asp

I know the owner/founder of this company, he's making these out of FL. Custom made to order!! Made in USA with American products .

"Like" him on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/ARMORdilloConcealment
Old 12-28-2011, 11:28 AM   #2
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
HHmmm, I need one for a XDM 9 compact.
Old 12-28-2011, 11:40 AM   #3
Murph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant future

Murph's Tacoma Gallery
You can't go wrong with these holsters man I'm telling you there fantastic. And if he doesn't have your holster he can and is more than willing to make it..
Old 12-28-2011, 12:09 PM   #4
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
nice!
Old 12-28-2011, 12:30 PM   #5
Hayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brandon
Hayes's Tacoma Gallery
It's basically a raven concealment holster. They look nice, maybe I'll give one a shot.
Old 12-28-2011, 01:27 PM   #6
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
i like it!!

his website needs some tweaking.
Old 12-28-2011, 09:29 PM   #7
Hayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Hayes's Tacoma Gallery
I couldn't find a place to see all the different cuts and options he has available...
Old 12-28-2011, 10:13 PM   #8
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
DaWillDaBeast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayes View Post
I couldn't find a place to see all the different cuts and options he has available...
x2
Old 12-28-2011, 10:14 PM   #9

Murph's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Honestly your best bet is to email him or send him a message on FB, or if you want I can ask him directly... I know him personally.
Old 12-28-2011, 10:16 PM   #10
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
If they had one for my gun id be all over it
Old 12-28-2011, 10:16 PM   #11
Hayes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph View Post
Honestly your best bet is to email him or send him a message on FB, or if you want I can ask him directly... I know him personally.
Just tell him he needs a page that show a picture of all the different cuts and options.
Old 12-28-2011, 10:18 PM   #12
Glocking Tall
TS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police Officer
TS1980's Tacoma Gallery
I can say I will be placing an order in the near future. I lost my pocket holster for my G27 when I traded in the Tundra last week.
Old 12-28-2011, 10:19 PM   #13
Hayes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbs95tacoma View Post
What do you have? He does custom work... I think that's what I read.

I think he needs to do ar magazine holsters. That would be awesome.
Old 12-30-2011, 04:35 PM   #15

Murph's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbs95tacoma View Post
He will make a holster for any gun! If he doesn't have a mold for your gun he will buy the "blue gun" mold and make the holster for you.
Old 12-30-2011, 04:37 PM   #16

Murph's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think he needs to do ar magazine holsters. That would be awesome.
He has done individual ar-15 mag holders & knives.

Furthermore he can do guns with accessories also so if you have a flashlight or a laser that's no problem!
Old 12-31-2011, 04:47 PM   #17

Murph's Tacoma Gallery
Bump .
Old 12-31-2011, 05:09 PM   #18
06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kenney
06rubi's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna order one next week when i get back from vacation. Wife needs a holster for her G23 and they make pink so she's happy. I'm assuming the tactical version is for out of pants carry.
Old 01-01-2012, 01:16 PM   #19

Murph's Tacoma Gallery
New year's day bumpage!
Old 01-02-2012, 06:54 PM   #20

Murph's Tacoma Gallery
Today's bump