Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Beretta 90-Two or Springfield XDm for new Duty Pistol

Old 01-03-2012, 11:33 AM   #1
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
Beretta 90-Two or Springfield XDm for new Duty Pistol

I am starting a new Armed Guard position soon and need to buy a new duty pistol. I have narrowed it down to the Beretta 90-Two or Springfield Armory XDm, both in .40. Whats y'alls thoughts?
Old 01-03-2012, 11:56 AM   #2
Hayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brandon
Hayes's Tacoma Gallery
Xd all the way.
Old 01-03-2012, 02:36 PM   #3
10PreRunner will become famous soon enough10PreRunner will become famous soon enough
Name: Kevin
10PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Have you looked at the Smith and Wesson M&P series?
Old 01-03-2012, 04:33 PM   #4
Ace of Spades
Alderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: OPSEC
Name: Nick
Alderleet's Tacoma Gallery
M&P over both.

But theoretically you could run a 2011 in 40s&w, and get a double stack 1911, in 40. Win/Win
Old 01-03-2012, 04:49 PM   #5
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10PreRunner View Post
Have you looked at the Smith and Wesson M&P series?
That's what I am replacing actually. I love it, but I want something different.
Old 01-03-2012, 06:08 PM   #6
Pit Snipe 1997 is on a distinguished road
Navy: Salty dog. LPD 6, ARDM 5,LHA 1,LSD 42, CVN 76. Various assingnments.
Name: Scott
Pit Snipe 1997's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 92SB Italian Beretta and an XD-45 Service w/ a rail light and I like that one better. Quicker out of the holster time. its an accurate and powerfull little 45. better pistol for the buck.
Old 01-03-2012, 06:10 PM   #7
Ace of Spades
Alderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: OPSEC
Name: Nick
Alderleet's Tacoma Gallery
Not exactly a upgrade there...
Old 01-03-2012, 06:18 PM   #8
Patrobs is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Name: Patrick
Patrobs's Tacoma Gallery
M&P
Old 01-03-2012, 09:19 PM   #9
I miss my Taco

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alderleet View Post
Not exactly a upgrade there...
Thanks so much for the help there Helpy Helperton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrobs View Post
M&P
Considering that wasn't one of the options, maybe you could spare me your opinion.
Old 01-03-2012, 09:25 PM   #10
leveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
leveltwo's Tacoma Gallery
You will love the XD