Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Coveralls

Old 11-29-2008, 01:23 PM   #21
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
thanks guys. yeah i know about layering. i lived up north for a shortwhile up near toms River ohio. but the advice is well written. thanks. but back to my question: is black insulating color what i need
Since you said above for yard work, I would say in 20-30degree weather the red lined would be sufficient. There are the quilt lined that would work well with a hooded sweatshirt. I always have liked to have a bibs and jacket combination. But the coveralls or ok if you prefer those.

You'll find you will be happy. What you need is also dependant on how easy you get cold. If you haven't had Carhartts and start buying them, before long you will have a variety anyway.

Try to find a local dealer and go try some different models on. Most the time at a local hardware store or Tractor Supply they know a little about the lines of Carhartt that they sell.
http://www.carhartt.com/webapp/wcs/s...atalogId=10101
Old 11-29-2008, 02:22 PM   #22
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
yeah we have a store that sells carhart stuff. ill probly go in there and try on some different varieties. thanks for the info.
Old 11-29-2008, 04:13 PM   #23
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
yeah we have a store that sells carhart stuff. ill probly go in there and try on some different varieties. thanks for the info.
your welcome....
Old 11-29-2008, 04:17 PM   #24
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
The black lining or Artic lining is great, but I find it too warm if any activity is planned. I prefer the wool lining, warm but not too warm, allows for heavy walking or more.
Old 11-30-2008, 10:39 AM   #25
Just playin' on the runways
MT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of light

Army: SPC(CA), Installation Support Command JFTB Los Alamitos, California State Military Reserve
Name: Clint
MT_mudflaps's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I always have liked to have a bibs and jacket combination.
Yep, that works real nice indeed.

Quote:
before long you will have a variety anyway.
Haaha, that's the gosh darned truth right there! I've got a small store selection in the garage back at my folks' house -- even got a couple down here with me.