Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

whats your next gun

Old 07-10-2012, 03:29 PM   #521
JJ5685 is on a distinguished road

JJ5685's Tacoma Gallery
just went to the gun shop and they ordered me a rock river ar15, now I just have to wait 3 months.

and if you want a pocket gun and is on a budget check out the kel-tec pf9. its really light and kind of stiff but for $250 you cant beat it.
Old 07-10-2012, 06:18 PM   #522
Ace of Spades
Alderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: OPSEC
Name: Nick
Alderleet's Tacoma Gallery

I just picked up a nodak spud Nds-1kp receiver, and i'm going to send it off to Ken @ GMG soon.

Specs:
US Palm battlegrip
Midwest Ind forward rail, w/ us palm optic specific cover (PWS micro)
Bulgy side fold stock, paracord warpped
Krebs 15* forward grip attchment, with a Magpul stubby grip
Bulgarian steel mags
Ported gas tube for suppressor use
FSB threads turned down, muzzle threaded 14x1lh
extension pinned for time being
Red Star arms trigger group

My last thing i need to do, is figure out how to install tritium vials into my krink flip-up sights.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:05 PM   #523
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ5685 View Post
just went to the gun shop and they ordered me a rock river ar15, now I just have to wait 3 months.

and if you want a pocket gun and is on a budget check out the kel-tec pf9. its really light and kind of stiff but for $250 you cant beat it.
Yeah, been looking for a slim single stack sub and man they are going like hotcakes. Would love a Shield.........
I noticed all 6 configs of the PF9 were out of stock on GOG.
Old 07-11-2012, 06:53 PM   #524
Nick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Nick Sells's Tacoma Gallery
Just picked up 420 rounds of Federal, American Eagle 5.56 for $164.00 @ Walmart. Not a bad deal in my opinion.
Old 07-11-2012, 07:08 PM   #525
txtuffluck is a jewel in the roughtxtuffluck is a jewel in the roughtxtuffluck is a jewel in the rough

Name: Johnny
txtuffluck's Tacoma Gallery
55gr?
Old 07-12-2012, 03:14 PM   #527
Nick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by txtuffluck View Post
55gr?
62 grain.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:15 PM   #528
Dewey7015 is on a distinguished road
Dewey7015's Tacoma Gallery
trying to save $ for S+W m+p 40 cal range kit..$550
Old 07-12-2012, 09:50 PM   #529
diesel tech
AddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud of

Name: wyatt
AddicTioN's Tacoma Gallery
im either wanting a nice over under citori or a judge.. have always wanted a judge but my 44 with rat shot works well to (:
Old 07-20-2012, 05:14 AM   #530

Navy:
I'm about to pick up a Springfield M1A Scout Squad with the walnut stock later today. I have been debating it for about two weeks, because of the price, but I'm going for it
Old 07-20-2012, 06:06 AM   #531
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Ive been waiting on a PWS MK 114 in .223. The wait time keeps getting extended as it seems all the Americans are on a gun buying rampage.
Old 07-20-2012, 08:50 AM   #532
I smell corn
kilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gophuk Yousef
kilted1117's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapcinq View Post
Ive been waiting on a PWS MK 114 in .223. The wait time keeps getting extended as it seems all the Americans are on a gun buying rampage.
I hope you want it in black. PWS stopped production on the FDE's. I hope you get one soon! They are the shit! I want to get my hands on a Diablo!
Old 07-20-2012, 10:54 AM   #533
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilted1117 View Post
I hope you want it in black. PWS stopped production on the FDE's. I hope you get one soon! They are the shit! I want to get my hands on a Diablo!

Yea, I ordered it in black. The wait has been brutal (will be my first AR-15). That Diablo looks bad ass.