Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

whats your next gun

Old 01-16-2012, 01:04 PM   #42
novanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
novanut21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaG26 View Post
I can tell you the Savage is a great one

Attachment 133647

Attachment 133648

Attachment 133649
X2 on getting a savage. Good looking savage!It looks like a model 10

Here's my two model 10's in left hand (both are .308)

Old 01-16-2012, 01:13 PM   #43
Ace of Spades
Alderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: OPSEC
Name: Nick
Alderleet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jflan View Post
What is that optic and that mount ?

Its a:

Schmidt&Bender 1-8 X 24 Short Dot Day Optic

The mount is a Black-Ops precision Quick-throw lever mount. Very similar to a Spuhr mount.

http://snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...Number=3042595

Heres better pictures of the design/layout. Its a very handy, and pretty snazzy little rifle. Isnt a damn brick like my AIAE, and is very capable.
Old 01-16-2012, 01:14 PM   #44
JDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
JDCPA's Tacoma Gallery
$500 AK47 for cheap plinking.
Old 01-16-2012, 04:10 PM   #46
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
up next for me is a stag model 2T. my wife is going to be pissed.
Old 01-16-2012, 04:13 PM   #47
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
I would like to have an original Gatlin gun to restore..
Old 01-16-2012, 04:26 PM   #48
poundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scot
poundin tacos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasoTaco View Post
Not my next gun becuase I just bought two of them but eveybody should own a Mosin Nagant best $100 I have ever spent on a gun.
^^^ so true
Old 01-16-2012, 04:37 PM   #49
jflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jflan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alderleet View Post
Its a:

Schmidt&Bender 1-8 X 24 Short Dot Day Optic

The mount is a Black-Ops precision Quick-throw lever mount. Very similar to a Spuhr mount.

http://snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...Number=3042595

Heres better pictures of the design/layout. Its a very handy, and pretty snazzy little rifle. Isnt a damn brick like my AIAE, and is very capable.
Nice.
Thanks.
Old 01-16-2012, 04:38 PM   #50
jflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jflan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not my next gun becuase I just bought two of them but eveybody should own a Mosin Nagant best $100 I have ever spent on a gun.
Defending the 'hood.

Old 01-16-2012, 04:39 PM   #51
txtuffluck is a jewel in the roughtxtuffluck is a jewel in the roughtxtuffluck is a jewel in the rough

Name: Johnny
txtuffluck's Tacoma Gallery
KSG if they ever hit the market, M&P 45 to replace the XD45 that I just sold, and a LaRue PredatAR to replace one of my LWRCI's that I'm selling to a buddy. Between my 11 various AR's, 4 1911's, M&P 9, 10-22, and 870P...I'm basically just changing things out based on my interests in slight differences in similar platforms. Still need more T1's and a couple S&B's also!
Old 01-16-2012, 04:42 PM   #52

jflan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazylegs View Post
I would like to have an original *Gatlin gun to restore..
A Gatlin gun might be a Model 94 Winchester signed by the Brothers.

*Gatlin Brothers
*Gatling Gun

Old 01-16-2012, 05:09 PM   #53
Ron F. Swanson
JaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JaSkynyrd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'd hate to be the fella in the America shirt and have a rifle pointed at my head.
Old 01-16-2012, 05:10 PM   #54
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSkynyrd View Post
I'd hate to be the fella in the America shirt and have a rifle pointed at my head.
And I'd hate to make that Charles Manson looking MF with the hatchet angry
Old 01-16-2012, 05:17 PM   #55
Banned
hamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
hamsterhater's Tacoma Gallery
u all stink. lost my right to have one . im jelous. this is the only weapon i can use legally, but it works really goodyou have to get really close though. only down side.
Old 01-16-2012, 05:20 PM   #56
JasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSkynyrd View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
And I'd hate to make that Charles Manson looking MF with the hatchet angry
Old 01-16-2012, 07:25 PM   #58
Yukon Cornelius
Rmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rmodel65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
your fault, i assume
how u lose right? felon?

probably because he lives in Joisey they arent to friendly to issuing permits to carry there... the second amendment foundation is fighting in federal court in Jersey right now
http://ia700301.us.archive.org/16/it...20.docket.html
Old 01-16-2012, 07:33 PM   #59
My progeny will be awesome!
ChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
ChewbacaTW's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanfoy View Post
like the title says what gun are you getting next .ill start it off. mine will probably be a 338 laupa mag. if i can find one left handed it will be.
Hope you like spending $4 per shot for the cheap stuff.
Old 01-16-2012, 07:50 PM   #60
BIGGJERRYC is on a distinguished road

Name: Jerry
BIGGJERRYC's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.berettausa.com/products/b...x-made-in-usa/

Picked mine up from the police station today

And the story behind that.... My dad had gotten this for me on my 18th birthday. He passed away 6 months later so all of his guns went into lockup at the local police station. Finally, after 3 1/2 years settling his will and all that, the police finally released this last handgun to me. Very excited, sentimental value on this one is HUGE for me