Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

new carhartt jacket

Old 11-29-2008, 04:03 PM   #1
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Willie
vtragweed's Tacoma Gallery
new carhartt jacket

since my late teens ive always hunted in carhartt bibs and jackets, well my bibs still work very well, but im afraid its time to retire my old jacket its def. seen its better day. what jacket would yall recomend
Old 11-29-2008, 04:09 PM   #2
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
I love my Carhartt Chore coat, it's a little longer than a jacket, yet I don't feel it gets in the way, and it's cut on the big side so you can layer up if needed, wool blanket lining.
Old 11-29-2008, 04:19 PM   #3
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
what do ya think of the the lined traditional coat
Old 11-29-2008, 04:50 PM   #5
Beef Slut

Firefighter:
nah just deer hunting i need something to keep me warm in the stand im kinda tall so its gotta be cut generous for the back
Old 11-29-2008, 05:00 PM   #6
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Carhartt has a camo work line, but I don't think it is heavily insulated.....no experience with this line.
http://www.carhartt.com/webapp/wcs/s...tegoryId=21811
They do have a big-n-tall line. Like said above the chore coats are great, and the arctic quilt lined and blanket lined would be sufficient as well. For extreme cold anything with arctic lining is great. The Carhartts are not the quietest for deer hunting though. There are other alternatives for just deer hunting unless you are really wanting to stick with Carhartt.
http://www.carhartt.com/webapp/wcs/s...ager.offset=24

Check out these other threads on this topic too.......
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gun...coveralls.html
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gun...ators-too.html

Like I said in one of the previous threads, try to get to a local dealer and spend some time trying on, that will help you decide a lot depending on your build.
Old 11-29-2008, 05:02 PM   #7
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
I have the sandstone traditional jacket which has the arctic quilt lining. It's extremely warm, but if I need to add another layer, it has enough space for a sweatshirt.