Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

post your antlers, sheds, dead heads, trophy kills!

Old 04-02-2014, 07:14 PM   #101
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Very cool guys nice birds
Old 04-02-2014, 07:57 PM   #102
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
...enjoying the pics... some of you folks live in areas w/ gorgeous landscapes!
Old 04-18-2014, 02:28 PM   #103
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobert14's Tacoma Gallery
Some finds from the last couple weeks. Elk have finally shed and I found my first dead head.

Old 04-25-2014, 03:06 PM   #105
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Seemed the most appropriate thread for this

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmont...ever-1.2618452
I read about that on Boone & Crockett's site not long ago. Pretty crazy. That is massive.
Old 04-26-2014, 12:50 PM   #106
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

A few pictures from this years shed season,

Old 04-26-2014, 02:11 PM   #107

Old 04-26-2014, 04:25 PM   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobert14 View Post
My thoughts exactly when I look at my gas bill
Old 04-26-2014, 06:07 PM   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid96 View Post
My thoughts exactly when I look at my gas bill
lol I don't doubt it. I keep meaning to get over to a friend's ranch in Central Oregon to go do some shed hunting, but just spent some of that gas money on an e-caller for yotes.

How much of those are public land sheds? If you don't mind my asking.
Old 04-27-2014, 12:10 AM   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobert14 View Post
lol I don't doubt it. I keep meaning to get over to a friend's ranch in Central Oregon to go do some shed hunting, but just spent some of that gas money on an e-caller for yotes.

How much of those are public land sheds? If you don't mind my asking.
All except for 10 are public land, I've been keeping track of miles and so far I've hiked 236 miles this season.
Old 05-05-2014, 05:18 PM   #111
The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs.
LukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: luke
LukeBo4x4's Tacoma Gallery
killed this one two years ago
Old 05-06-2014, 10:40 AM   #112
TanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to all

Name: James
TanaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
All except for 10 are public land, I've been keeping track of miles and so far I've hiked 236 miles this season.
I'm probably somewhere right around you for miles, what state are you in?
Old 05-06-2014, 10:49 AM   #113
LowerBost has a spectacular aura aboutLowerBost has a spectacular aura about

Name: Nick
LowerBost's Tacoma Gallery
Last November with the bow.

First big buck in the new Tacoma! He was a horse.
Old 05-06-2014, 11:55 AM   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanaTaco View Post
I'm probably somewhere right around you for miles, what state are you in?
Washington, just picked up 6 more this weekend.
Old 05-06-2014, 08:38 PM   #115
TanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to all

Quote:
Washington, just picked up 6 more this weekend.
Nice work!
Old 09-01-2014, 04:00 PM   #116

At least sheds aren't hiding as well as the elk...

Old 09-11-2014, 12:03 PM   #117

My brother picked up this once in a lifetime find last week. Pretty unreal for a Montana public land bull.

Attached Thumbnails
post your antlers, sheds, dead heads, trophy kills!-image.jpg  
Old 09-12-2014, 11:46 AM   #118
When Hell Freezes Over I'll Ski There Too
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My brother picked up this once in a lifetime find last week. Pretty unreal for a Montana public land bull.

Holy shit dude. Nice find.
Old 09-12-2014, 12:17 PM   #119
jd03 is just really nicejd03 is just really nicejd03 is just really nicejd03 is just really nice
jd03's Tacoma Gallery
Here's my beauty from two season ago. Typical 8 point. Scored 158.

Old 10-20-2014, 10:56 PM   #120

Quote:

That is absolutely spectacular.

Found a little road shed at work today.