Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Super Tuck Deluxe from Cross Breed

Old 01-27-2012, 08:34 PM   #1
Son of Liberty is on a distinguished road
Son of Liberty's Tacoma Gallery
Super Tuck Deluxe from Cross Breed

I'm an avid Alex Jones listener and I hear the commercial all the time. I finally ordered one for my EDC, the Bersa Thunder, .45 cal. I've only had it for two days, but it appears to be the best concealment holster I've seen. It's comfortable, secure, and discrete.

Remind me to post a detailed review after I've worn it for a few months.

Does anyone else have one?
Old 01-27-2012, 10:28 PM   #2
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Liberty View Post
I'm an avid Alex Jones listener and I hear the commercial all the time. I finally ordered one for my EDC, the Bersa Thunder, .45 cal. I've only had it for two days, but it appears to be the best concealment holster I've seen. It's comfortable, secure, and discrete.

Remind me to post a detailed review after I've worn it for a few months.

Does anyone else have one?
i've got one, ...it was ok, but i like my tucker silent thunder better - it's 100% kydex outer shell w/ leather lining on the inside for good fit and draw.. problem w/ the supertuck is the "sweatguard", ..it's flimsy (just a flap of leather), and impedes you getting a full grip on the gun - you can cut it (combat cut), ..but then it's very flimsy and will impede one-handed reholstering... i wore it for a tactical handgun course once and it just wasn't practical enough for that use...
Old 01-28-2012, 08:01 PM   #4
Goldstar225 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Tom
Goldstar225's Tacoma Gallery
I have one for my Glock 23. Been using it for a little over a year. It also works well for my Kahr K40. It's absolutely the most comfortable and concealable IWB holster I've used. About 10 months ago I added the crossbreed belt and v-clips. That made a good rig even better.
Old 01-30-2012, 08:13 AM   #5
thecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thecoldone06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by moto932 View Post
I absolutely love mine
x2