Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Yikes!!!!

Old 12-02-2008, 02:36 PM   #1
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Yikes!!!!

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news...ttacks.Hunter/
never heard this one till now
Old 12-02-2008, 02:45 PM   #2
Aspiring wrench monkey
TacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of light

TacoCo's Tacoma Gallery
I shit you not, I had a mule deer charge me and my dogs last night! It was dark, and I was walking my two dogs. We apparently spooked 3 mule deer that were bedded down in my neighbor's yard. I couldn't see very well, but one of them appeared to be a fawn. They started to run when my dogs started barking at them. They got around the corner, when a doe turned around and started coming at me aggressively! I couldn't see a fucking thing other than it's outline, but the mule deer was about 15' in front of me. I started retreating, fearing a situation like the article mentions happening, and it kept coming for about 20' before it finally halted. I'm assuming that it was protecting the fawn. I've never had a deer react like that before though... usually they see me and my dogs and just run away... My dogs aren't exactly small, and my biggest one has taken down a fawn before, had to pull him off, but that's a different story.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:46 PM   #3
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
I just read that on comcast.net. Guy was pretty lucky he could drive to the hospital. I wonder if he went back for the deer.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:50 PM   #4
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
note to self: take extra ammo and a back up shooter when hunting in Missouri AND Colorado......
Old 12-04-2008, 09:51 AM   #7
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
I wish a bick buck would attack me, cas that would require seeing a big buck first....
Old 12-04-2008, 10:01 AM   #9
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by longbow View Post
HA, thought you would of gotten one already. Don't know what I would do if one "stood me down" or came after me.
im having a bad year since i did not get to scout at all due to college.... if one stood me down it would be getting some lead from the ol' 30-06!!
Old 12-04-2008, 10:02 AM   #10
09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: security forces
09tacoLI's Tacoma Gallery
some days you eat the bear, some days the bear eats you. or the deer eats you
Old 12-04-2008, 10:49 AM   #12

I got two more weeks of rifle(3 day that i can hunt) and i got 4 weeks of muzzle loader after x mas to hunt!!!