Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Coyote???

Old 03-02-2012, 04:31 AM   #1
Born in the Backwoods
kris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kris77's Tacoma Gallery
Coyote???

Got this guy on camera last week twice. I'm thinkin Coyote...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08Dvd...qTvDGw&lf=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yObfN...eature=channel

Here is a red fox video to compare size with...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyNsX...5&feature=plcp
Old 03-02-2012, 04:47 AM   #2
ranchonodinero is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
ranchonodinero's Tacoma Gallery
Too much hair to be a chupecabra.
Old 03-02-2012, 04:51 AM   #3
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stop giving me nicknames
Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
But kind of not enough hair and a skinny tail (maybe? hard to tell but didn't look bushy) to be a coyote. Idk how your weather is now but they don't start shedding this early. But I really can't see it very well. Ran across a coyote today and he was pretty fluffy.
Old 03-02-2012, 05:04 AM   #4
Taco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Taco Dan's Tacoma Gallery
yeah its like a coyote size with a foxes coat. interesting. let us know when you've captured big foot.
Old 03-02-2012, 05:06 AM   #5
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stop giving me nicknames
Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe a coydog? That would be cool.
Old 03-02-2012, 05:12 AM   #6
Born in the Backwoods
kris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kris77's Tacoma Gallery
I have 2 red foxes on camera too, but they are WAY smaller than this guy. Hold on, i'll get a video up of one of them...
Old 03-02-2012, 11:47 AM   #7
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
coyote for sure! It looks like he was posing in the first video for you.
Old 03-02-2012, 11:49 AM   #8
masshole taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Big Daddy
masshole taco's Tacoma Gallery
saskqwatch
Old 03-02-2012, 11:51 AM   #9
Born in the Backwoods

kris77's Tacoma Gallery
I know one thing, He must have drank a shit load of beer before that first video...haha

He's takin like a 45 second piss....
Old 03-02-2012, 01:00 PM   #10
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lol no kidding! longest pee EVER. he probably just woke up and its one of those "first of the day pisses" the kind that you have to put one hand on the wall and lean forward..
Old 03-02-2012, 01:04 PM   #11
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Dan View Post
yeah its like a coyote size with a foxes coat. interesting. let us know when you've captured big foot.
You can't capture OZ, he needs to be free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
lol no kidding! longest pee EVER. he probably just woke up and its one of those "first of the day pisses" the kind that you have to put one hand on the wall and lean forward..
I had a solid stream for like two minutes this morning . Woke me up like a cup of coffee though!
Old 03-02-2012, 01:07 PM   #13
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
you found that quick haha
Old 03-02-2012, 01:09 PM   #14
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
coyote for sure!
x2 Coyote!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris77 View Post
I know one thing, He must have drank a shit load of beer before that first video...haha

He's takin like a 45 second piss....
Haha! That was a very long piss!
Old 03-02-2012, 01:36 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
you found that quick haha
he searches his name every .0034542 seconds to make sure no one is talking shit
Old 03-02-2012, 01:39 PM   #16
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
yep Coyote. also in the first video that was one long ass pee. lol
Old 03-04-2012, 02:41 PM   #17
pmo will become famous soon enoughpmo will become famous soon enough

pmo's Tacoma Gallery
coyote....maybe with mange??
Old 03-04-2012, 02:46 PM   #18
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
maybe a fox with mange. get some more pics if you can.

never mind about the fox ...looks more like a coyote. but try and get some more pics.
Old 03-05-2012, 05:54 PM   #20
Born in the Backwoods

kris77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Why do you have a camera recording the forest? Bigfoot Hunter?
Is this a serious question?

Its a a trail camera for deer or wildlife. Only records when it sees motion.