Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

And in other news......

Old 12-11-2008, 09:18 AM   #21
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
lets hope the post count dissent get that high and you get back to work
good luck chris
Old 12-11-2008, 10:14 AM   #22
09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: security forces
09tacoLI's Tacoma Gallery
good luck chris i havent been on this site to long but u seem like a smart dude so it shouldn t be that long till something pops for
Old 12-11-2008, 11:02 AM   #23
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
Chris, Sorry to hear that. Hope you find work soon. Maybe you could open up a TacomaWorld Garage
Old 12-11-2008, 11:11 AM   #24
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck Chris. Rotten time of year to get this kind of news. We just found out that our company (Dow Chem.) is getting rid of 11,000 people and idling 180 plants worldwide 1st quarter of 09. We're sweating it out.
Things can only get better (I hope)
Old 12-11-2008, 04:40 PM   #25
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for all the support, Guys! And Gal!
Im not sweating it yet. My Wife is pretty happy, actually. She says that I need to have some time off, 'cause Im allways running like a nut. Im gonna take her advise and take a few weeks before looking for another job. Im not looking for a career change, or anything, and Im sure the construction biz will pick up soon enough. Thanks again for the support!
Old 12-11-2008, 04:44 PM   #26
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
goodluck chris, everything will work out !
Old 12-11-2008, 05:22 PM   #27
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So today at work, as everyone knows I'll be leaveing, I let everyone know that come next Friday, I was kicking all of their asses. And keeping my company phone.
Old 12-11-2008, 05:26 PM   #28
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Its great to hear your upbeat enthusiasm.....wouldn't expect any less out of a top notch guy such as yourself.....best wishes in new endeavors Chris.
Old 12-11-2008, 05:30 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosiertaco View Post
Its great to hear your upbeat enthusiasm.....wouldn't expect any less out of a top notch guy such as yourself.....best wishes in new endeavors Chris.
Thanks, Ben.
Old 12-11-2008, 05:38 PM   #30
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Again, I'm very sorry to hear this Chris...at least there's unenjoyment to look forward too. If worse comes to worst, I'll just hire ya on as my personal mechanic (you take postdated personal checks right?).
Old 12-11-2008, 05:43 PM   #31
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
So today at work, as everyone knows I'll be leaveing, I let everyone know that come next Friday, I was kicking all of their asses. And keeping my company phone.
At least you aren't walking away completely empty handed.

Watch, they will call you next week, and this will be the conversation:

Chris - "...Hello?"
Suckers - "Chris, we need you back at work."
Chris - "I guess you forgot about the part where you let me go."
Suckers - "Yeah we are sorry about that, our bad."
Chris - "stop calling, don't send any more flowers, and stop harassing my new boss."
Suckers - "Can we at least have the phone back?"
Chris - "No."

*click*
Old 12-11-2008, 05:46 PM   #32
Can you pass the bailout please?
LonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
LonghornTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post

Chris - "...Hello?"
Chris - "stop calling, don't send any more flowers, and stop harassing my new boss."
Chris - "No."

*click*

Sorry to hear it Chris... Good luck!
Old 12-11-2008, 06:18 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
Again, I'm very sorry to hear this Chris...at least there's unenjoyment to look forward too. If worse comes to worst, I'll just hire ya on as my personal mechanic (you take postdated personal checks right?).
I accept (this is gonna sound REALLY gay) your meatballs. Oh, jeezus, I may have to edit this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post

Chris - "...Hello?"
Chris - "No."

*click*
LMAO!!! My Wife actually hinks this may happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornTaco View Post
New career for you Chris - reality TV... Go to work on Overhaulin' or American Chopper or one of those shows. Or start your own! Everybody else does...
Actually, A friend and I have ben working on opening up a performance shop. With the economy the way it is, I dont think its viable right now. BUT, who knows. My Wife seems to think If I had a "reality" T.V. show, it would be more like "Tool Time", rather than something in which people can actually LEARN something from. My Buddy, who is the one I did the "Back-up-Horn-mod to, and I argue more than get anything done. One time I helped him with his truck (skid install, and fender trimming), and he kept handing me the wrong tools I needed, so I started welding every tool he would give me that was the incorrect one to his frame. Everything was going as planned until he handed me a tape measurer. That thing wouldnt take a bead, and I ended up welding it into a peice of modern art. You should have seen the look on his face when he was looking for his tools. A little grinder work and some Krylon, and he had his tools back.
Old 12-11-2008, 06:26 PM   #35
Can you pass the bailout please?
LonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
LonghornTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I accept (this is gonna sound REALLY gay) your meatballs. Oh, jeezus, I may have to edit this.
Too late - google has cached it... it's permanent!

Quote:
Actually, A friend and I have ben working on opening up a performance shop. With the economy the way it is, I dont think its viable right now. BUT, who knows. My Wife seems to think If I had a "reality" T.V. show, it would be more like "Tool Time", rather than something in which people can actually LEARN something from. My Buddy, who is the one I did the "Back-up-Horn-mod to, and I argue more than get anything done. One time I helped him with his truck (skid install, and fender trimming), and he kept handing me the wrong tools I needed, so I started welding every tool he would give me that was the incorrect one to his frame. Everything was going as planned until he handed me a tape measurer. That thing wouldnt take a bead, and I ended up welding it into a peice of modern art. You should have seen the look on his face when he was looking for his tools. A little grinder work and some Krylon, and he had his tools back.
That's awesome!