Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Hunt 'em up Jack........

Old 12-19-2008, 12:25 PM   #21
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
sorry to hear..I love dogs also.

Im unfourtinately in almost the same spot you are. My sheltie of 10 years was diagnosed with cancer of the bladder. This is quite a few months ago, so shes living on borrowed time.
Thanks man.....

So sorry to hear about your friend.....we had a sheltie when I was growing up, she was even in my senior picture for high school.....wonderful breed!!
Old 12-25-2008, 04:13 PM   #22
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
I'm so sorry that I missed this! I'm sorry for your loss. Almost a month but not quite after my Eddie. Maybe they are hanging out together!

Hunt 'em up Jack!
Old 12-25-2008, 04:25 PM   #23
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charli View Post
I'm so sorry that I missed this! I'm sorry for your loss. Almost a month but not quite after my Eddie. Maybe they are hanging out together!

Hunt 'em up Jack!
Thanks Charli.......sorry about Eddie too, and yeah I bet they are talking about how much we didn't mind them....
Old 12-25-2008, 09:00 PM   #24
Redneck from the hills
cbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
cbcs1987's Tacoma Gallery
'hunt 'em up Jack!

Sorry for your loss. When you get down about it just stop n remember all them good hunts! Thats something you'll never forget.
Old 12-26-2008, 09:45 AM   #25
PaulVthe3 will become famous soon enoughPaulVthe3 will become famous soon enough

PaulVthe3's Tacoma Gallery
HUNT'EM UP JACK!

Sorry for your loss.
My pug Callie will make sure to keep him on his toes up there!