Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

killed a pig-got 8stitches

Old 12-15-2008, 09:21 PM   #1
bhtyler10 is on a distinguished road

bhtyler10's Tacoma Gallery
killed a pig-got 8stitches

today, my neighbor,and good friend, got his first bow kill. I was with him. It was a young boar hog. We took it home and started cleaning it. go down tp the head, and he started chopping the head off. I thought he was done, and reached down with my knife to get a small piece of tendon holding it on, and he made another swing and hit my had. made an angle cut down to my bone.I had to get 8 stitches, and possible surgery for my tendon.
Old 12-15-2008, 09:32 PM   #3
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
damn, that sucks... hope it doesn't need surgery... tell him he owes you a lot of bacon!!!!!
Old 12-15-2008, 09:34 PM   #4
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Ouch... That really sucks...I hope you get it taken care of and everything goes well...
Old 12-15-2008, 09:38 PM   #5
My Cat's breath Smells like Cat Food
Monkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
Monkeysuncle's Tacoma Gallery
I cut meat for a living. We had a new meat cutter that couldn't keep his hands off of other peoples knives. (Don't touch my knives , and I wont touch your wife.) Well he fu*ked my knives up one day and I was pissed and had to re sharpen and hone them back to a good edge, I was pissed and OUCH!! Cut the tendon on my left thumb and had to wear a brace for 4 weeks so my thubb couldn't move. 4 stitches on the outside 2 on the tendon on the inside, avoided surgery. Kept my job. His wife was UGLY. I fired him.
Old 12-16-2008, 09:33 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeysuncle View Post
I cut meat for a living. We had a new meat cutter that couldn't keep his hands off of other peoples knives. (Don't touch my knives , and I wont touch your wife.) Well he fu*ked my knives up one day and I was pissed and had to re sharpen and hone them back to a good edge, I was pissed and OUCH!! Cut the tendon on my left thumb and had to wear a brace for 4 weeks so my thubb couldn't move. 4 stitches on the outside 2 on the tendon on the inside, avoided surgery. Kept my job. His wife was UGLY. I fired him.
that sucks. man. ihave to wear a brace too. thanks everyone for the support
Old 12-16-2008, 11:10 AM   #8
tossed salad anyone?
jasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nice

jasonh's Tacoma Gallery
man up and throw some super glue on that sh!t
Old 12-16-2008, 11:16 AM   #9
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
Maybe the Ghost Of Pig Past got back atcha for the bowhunt.
Old 12-16-2008, 02:54 PM   #10
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
damn dude.........sorry to hear that. hopefully...everything will heal fine and you wont have to have the surgery. and yeah...............alotta good meat there man!!!
Old 12-16-2008, 03:53 PM   #11
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry that a great hunting trip ended like that. Congrats to your buddy on the first bow kill on a hog. Hope all heals well man...........

yep, I'll cancel the lawsuits for some extra bacon please...lol
Old 12-20-2008, 09:02 PM   #15
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
nothing a little electrical tape and super glue cant fix!..lol

Sorry to hear..ive had some doozies, but nothing that bad.
Old 12-23-2008, 10:08 AM   #16

here is a pic of my stiches
Old 12-25-2008, 07:51 AM   #17
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
if you cant duck it, fuck it