Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Show off your shotguns!

Old 04-17-2012, 10:59 AM   #41
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Cranium View Post
For the Magpul fans...they're coming out with a foregrip and stock sometime "this spring."

Personally, the stock is ugly as sin, but I like foregrip. MidwayUSA and Brownells both have them for preorder in black, tan and blaze orange
I like it!
Old 04-17-2012, 11:53 AM   #42
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Absolutely possible...actually finding the 887-tac barrel is the hard part though as 870 barrels are NOT interchangeable with 887 barrels. Only thing I can find is the 887 NitroMag Deer barrel - no tactical anywhere.
Yeah. I got the deer barrel. thanks for info. Wonder if the local gun shop can order one for me.

Hmmm
Old 04-17-2012, 02:06 PM   #43
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stop giving me nicknames
Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post
Brownells.com
Midwayusa.com
Cheaperthandirt.com
Thanks!
Old 04-17-2012, 03:06 PM   #44
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
my new marine elite magnum by AI&P TACTICAL...

every spring and part has been upgraded to police spec ie dog follower spring police bolt w, solid steel extractor and the finish on the police bolt matches the factory finish electroless nickel or what ever is on the marine magnum i forget.

the build took off from there & consists of

wilson combat big head safety.

wilson combat +2 mag extension.

kimber tritium rifle sights barrel mounted, these are actually hand gun sights that JD adopted for use on his boom sticks and they work brilliantly. i can post up groups super tight @ over a 100 yards with this smooth bore cyl choke. its amazing!

ELZETTA universal flashlight mount which is excellent btw.

ELZETTA ZFL-M60 light has to be the best flashlight i have ever seen! if your unfamiliar with them check out the torture test and reviews on youtube they are no joke this light replaced my titanium lens light mini for my edc.

mesa tactical stock with hydraulic endine buffer & M4 limb saver pad.

houge pistol grip.

remington le fore end.

mesa tactical 6 shell stock mounted shell carrier.

wilson high vis follower & high tension wolf ss spring.

enjoy she is a bad mofo
Attached Thumbnails
Show off your shotguns!-imag0716.jpg   Show off your shotguns!-imag0718.jpg   Show off your shotguns!-imag0720.jpg  
Old 04-17-2012, 03:33 PM   #45
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

two more things btw i forgot to mention this is an awesome idea for a thread the 870 imo is one of the greatest weapons ever invented

also i would not hesitate to recommend JD at AI&P tactical to anyone looking for a real custom 870. that guy is literally the yoda of 870's a bad ass old marine who has fought with them and knows how to set them up. and his customer service is excellent the man himself is a no nonsense master gun smith factory & remington certified factory armorer.
Old 04-17-2012, 06:16 PM   #46
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sexy gun you got there, Hans.
Old 04-17-2012, 07:56 PM   #47
Ka like a wheel
F75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christian
F75gunslinger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
let me dress up this thread a tad

the SxS is old, but NIB, never fired.
I'm with you....this thread needs some class.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/att...1&d=1334717630

Browning Citori Ultra Feather O/U in 12 Ga.
Attached Thumbnails
Show off your shotguns!-citori.jpg  
Old 04-17-2012, 08:02 PM   #48
NetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud of

Army:
Name: Tim
NetDep's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
I've got an 870 express. No pics. What all can I modify on this gun? Never looked into it. I like it, but I wanna change it up and make it different (without buying a new gun) thoughts?
Light, stock, side saddle, rails, sling, Aimpoint (for some), replace the bead with rifled sights if you prefer...

Mods galore -- mine? Remington 870 with Surefire light, side saddle, pistol grip full stock and single point sling -- if we ever do a mod/meetup day -- maybe we can include a gun show & tell??
Attached Thumbnails
Show off your shotguns!-photo.jpg  
Old 04-17-2012, 08:36 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
Sexy gun you got there, Hans.
thanks man ai&p really does good work. i had cruised around for awhile i looked at nighthawk, novak, wilson combat, robar etc... and not a one of them upgrades the internals of there guns lol. i like the police models trigger and think its the better choice for HD and the bolt and extractor imo is one of the few weak points on the gun so i wanted that swapped over as well.

all that led me to jd i love it man its soft shooting with that stock and limb saver on there as well man that mesa stock is awesome!
Old 04-17-2012, 08:42 PM   #50

Quote:
Absolutely possible...actually finding the 887-tac barrel is the hard part though as 870 barrels are NOT interchangeable with 887 barrels. Only thing I can find is the 887 NitroMag Deer barrel - no tactical anywhere.
if they make it check in with ai&p tactical give jd a call he knows the 870 & 1187 parts list like by memory he sells new parts and is a factory cert, armorer for both models if anyone can find it it would be him. he also regulary has listing on gun broker. but if you contact him through gun broker he will want a fee fyi.
Old 04-17-2012, 08:51 PM   #52
Chino2254 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chino
Chino2254's Tacoma Gallery

Heres my Weatherby PA 08 Skull.
Old 04-17-2012, 09:40 PM   #53
The lice...they hate the sugar
Richard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ted
Richard Cranium's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by F75gunslinger View Post

Ask and you shall receive...my Browning BT-99 Stainless

Old 04-17-2012, 09:57 PM   #54
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by F75gunslinger View Post

Great gun. I want a 20ga.
Old 04-17-2012, 10:09 PM   #55
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ask and you shall receive...my Browning BT-99 Stainless

That is one beautiful shotty
Old 04-18-2012, 05:44 AM   #58

my remington 1100. my dad has one just like it but has a longer barrel

Old 04-18-2012, 06:32 AM   #59
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Who's seen Hogue's new zombie green line?