Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Ammo Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 01:58 AM   #1
WizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WizzyTRDTXPRO's Tacoma Gallery
Ammo Thread

I wanted to put up a list of places that are good to buy ammo through and not get ripped off. Please Add to the list if you have any.

Ammunition To Go: http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/

Cheaper Than Dirt: http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/

Able Ammo: http://www.ableammo.com/

Natchez: http://www.natchezss.com/index.cfm

The Sportsman Guide: http://www.sportsmansguide.com

Old 04-24-2012, 02:25 AM   #2
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Walmart.

I usually pick up reloads from this commercial reloaded on calguns.net

.45 are about 280 for 1k
9mm are about 165 for 1k
Old 04-24-2012, 08:25 AM   #3
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I have to pay taxes at ammotogo and CTD
Old 04-24-2012, 08:55 AM   #4
mak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mak90's Tacoma Gallery
check out ammoman.com
Old 04-24-2012, 08:56 AM   #5
sandman29306 is on a distinguished road
Name: Andrew
sandman29306's Tacoma Gallery
SG Ammo
http://www.sgammo.com

Lucky Gunner
http.//www.luckygunner.com
Old 04-24-2012, 09:20 AM   #6
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

http://www.aimsurplus.com/
Old 04-24-2012, 09:21 AM   #7
triumphx is on a distinguished road

triumphx's Tacoma Gallery
I usually order bulk ammo through sportsmans guide
Old 04-24-2012, 02:04 PM   #8
The lice...they hate the sugar
Richard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ted
Richard Cranium's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman29306 View Post
1000rds of Tula 62gr HP or FMJ for about 22cents/rd!!! That's smoking cheap!
Old 04-24-2012, 03:36 PM   #9
Where the White Women At?
StZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
StZu's Tacoma Gallery
SGAmmo
AimSurplus
MilitaryShootersLLC

I wouldn't call CTD cheap on anything.....
Old 04-24-2012, 09:41 PM   #10
sandman29306 is on a distinguished road
Name: Andrew
sandman29306's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Cranium View Post
1000rds of Tula 62gr HP or FMJ for about 22cents/rd!!! That's smoking cheap!

SG Ammo is legit. Usually next day shipping, tracking numbers, and great packaging with peanuts if needed. Boxes received were all intact as were the purchased items. I ordered 350 lbs of ammo boxes at one time and they were all high quality and not rusted out POS.

They seem to be running low on the AK stuff right now. I dunno whats up with that.
Old 04-30-2012, 03:31 PM   #11
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Anyone know where I can get some federal hst 147 (or 147+p) 9mm? Or can get them for me and I'll pay you.

Also federal hst in .45 230gr.
Old 05-01-2012, 06:19 AM   #12
JDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
JDCPA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post
Anyone know where I can get some federal hst 147 (or 147+p) 9mm? Or can get them for me and I'll pay you.

Several vendors have HST rounds for sale on Gunbroker.com.
Old 05-01-2012, 06:20 AM   #13
JDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
JDCPA's Tacoma Gallery
I've been finding good prices for .40 caliber factory ammunition on Ammo.net after shopping several other sites,some listed above.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:13 AM   #14
Working on my dirt tan
TacoMTB will become famous soon enoughTacoMTB will become famous soon enough
TacoMTB's Tacoma Gallery
Good thread

www.targetsportsusa.com

I've had great service from CTD and Natchez as well.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:05 AM   #15
xA101x is a jewel in the roughxA101x is a jewel in the roughxA101x is a jewel in the rough
Name: AJ
xA101x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMTB View Post
www.targetsportsusa.com

I've had great service from CTD and Natchez as well.

x2 I just ordered a couple thousand rounds from TargetSportUSA
Old 05-01-2012, 11:14 AM   #16
kessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to behold

kessler89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

ammnunition to go usually has HST's, that's where i got my 9mm's
Old 05-23-2012, 02:51 PM   #17
JustMe is on a distinguished road
JustMe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I picked up a case of 147 HST from Ammo To Go and they have no issues shipping to Cal.
Old 05-23-2012, 10:28 PM   #18
Glocking Tall
TS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police Officer
TS1980's Tacoma Gallery
Sometimes I have luck at Walmart. But online in use:

http://www.freedommunitions.com/ They have reloads and new. The reloads are quality, I've shot hundreds of them. They run about $115 for 1k rounds of 9mm "Blaster" shipped. Good customer service too.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/ Currently free shipping through Memorial Day. Real good prices on CCI Blazer, the best I have found. My Glocks love CCI Blazer, its my favorite cheap ammo.

http://ammunitiondepot.com/ Usually good prices, and if you're in South Florida you can pick up in person and save the shipping charges.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ Really my last resort, I hate the excessive shipping charges.

http://gun-deals.com/ammo I check weekly for deals.
Old 05-24-2012, 04:27 AM   #19
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Www.slickguns.com

You're welcome

Also I typically buy ammo at palmetto state and I've been known to purchase from Georgia Arms www.georgia-arms.com
Old 05-24-2012, 06:44 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
Www.slickguns.com

You're welcome

Also I typically buy ammo at palmetto state and I've been known to purchase from Georgia Arms www.georgia-arms.com
I'd buy from them too if I was local

everything online is sold out in terms of ammo