Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

can someone with an ar-15 account help me out

Old 04-25-2012, 03:21 PM   #1
SR5tacoma is on a distinguished road
Army: Retired
SR5tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
can someone with an ar-15 account help me out

my account still isn't activated and i need to jump on something before the guy changes his mind. if someone could PM him my contact info it would be awesome
Old 04-25-2012, 07:48 PM   #2
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_158/9...rice_Drop.html

if someone has an ar-15.com account could pm this guy for me and shoot him my email(ryan.naranjo@gmail.com) or my phone number(pm me) i'd like to pick up that lower but it's been 24 hours and no confermation email from ar-15.com
Old 04-25-2012, 08:03 PM   #3
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SR5tacoma View Post
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_158/9...rice_Drop.html

if someone has an ar-15.com account could pm this guy for me and shoot him my email(ryan.naranjo@gmail.com) or my phone number(pm me) i'd like to pick up that lower but it's been 24 hours and no confermation email from ar-15.com
i'm an ARFCOMer, i'll do it for ya...
Old 04-25-2012, 08:10 PM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileyC View Post
i'm an ARFCOMer, i'll do it for ya...
Awesome! thank you so much. That site seems to really be lagging on there confirmation emails
Old 04-25-2012, 08:19 PM   #5
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Awesome! thank you so much. That site seems to really be lagging on there confirmation emails
i sent him a PM, ...he wasn't online at the time though... so, hopefully he'll contact you (or me), if you can't login for a while... how long have you been waiting?
Old 04-25-2012, 08:21 PM   #6
Quote:
i sent him a PM, ...he wasn't online at the time though... so, hopefully he'll contact you (or me), if you can't login for a while... how long have you been waiting?
well i signed up yesterday around 5pm. they site says it could take 48hrs but i hope not i think waiting over 24 is a bit ridiculous
Old 04-25-2012, 08:28 PM   #7

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
hmm, ...that site has a lot of traffic, keeps the modstaff very busy - hopefully it happens soon... nice looking lower, ..i have the MIAD grip on one of mine, it's much better than the mil-style, and of course has versatility...
Old 04-25-2012, 08:31 PM   #8
Quote:
hmm, ...that site has a lot of traffic, keeps the modstaff very busy - hopefully it happens soon... nice looking lower, ..i have the MIAD grip on one of mine, it's much better than the mil-style, and of course has versatility...
Yeah I saw this yesterday and I've been itching to start my first ar-15 build and this seemed like a great starting point to me. I'm glad to hear good things about it makes me more confident about buying it
Old 04-25-2012, 08:38 PM   #9

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah I saw this yesterday and I've been itching to start my first ar-15 build and this seemed like a great starting point to me. I'm glad to hear good things about it makes me more confident about buying it
..looks like it has a sling swivel in the stock (nearest the receiver) as well...

yep, and ARFCOM is a great reference for building your own and learning about the platform/ammo etc... for the serious stuff, go to the tech forums (click on AR-15), there's a build it yourself subforum in there...
Old 04-25-2012, 08:42 PM   #10
Quote:
..looks like it has a sling swivel in the stock (nearest the receiver) as well...

yep, and ARFCOM is a great reference for building your own and learning about the platform/ammo etc... for the serious stuff, go to the tech forums (click on AR-15), there's a build it yourself subforum in there...
sweet that'll make it much easier. yea you know i spent 4 years as infantry handling my m4 almost daily and I never really took the time to take an in depth look into how it all goes together and the munition and what not.

I hope it turns out to live up to what i've pictured in my head.
Old 04-25-2012, 08:49 PM   #11

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sweet that'll make it much easier. yea you know i spent 4 years as infantry handling my m4 almost daily and I never really took the time to take an in depth look into how it all goes together and the munition and what not.

I hope it turns out to live up to what i've pictured in my head.
yep, you'll be plenty familiar w/ the operation and such... but, yeah, you can really customize things in a myriad of ways - triggers, ambi safety selectors, ambi bolt catches, beefed up charging handles, triggers, stocks, custom dust covers, forend/rails, BUIS, optics, ...sky's the limit! once you get the lower reciever, the rest is easy, you can pick up an upper receiver anywhere, including from an online vendor... i'd recommend getting a complete upper assembly if you don't want to do any smithing...
Old 04-26-2012, 09:01 AM   #12
zignzag is on a distinguished road
zignzag's Tacoma Gallery
Hi! Sent an email last night, checking to make sure you received it.