Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

"American Guns" Coming Back to Discovery for Season 2

Old 04-25-2012, 11:18 PM   #1
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
"American Guns" Coming Back to Discovery for Season 2

http://video.foxnews.com/v/158388176...ylist_id=86912

Ok, i know some of you guys didn't like the show, but i've watched a bunch of youtube episodes (since i don't have cable tv) of season 1, and it grew on me
Old 04-26-2012, 05:29 AM   #2
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
Does that guy really make enough from owning a gun shop to own a chopper?

I cant decide which show is worse, American Guns or Sons of Guns....Typical Discovery/History channel turning 15 mins of interesting footage and adding drama and crap to make it an hr show.
Old 04-26-2012, 06:56 AM   #3
sandman29306 is on a distinguished road
Name: Andrew
sandman29306's Tacoma Gallery
I think this show is worse for the storyline, but it does have better female scenery to look at than Sons of Guns. The whole shooting preacher scene was terrible.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:11 AM   #5
Xshark will become famous soon enough

Name: Michael
Xshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
The daughter is pretty good lookin....
^^

I enjoy both shows, but the manufactured drama gets old.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:14 AM   #6
Bajones is a jewel in the roughBajones is a jewel in the roughBajones is a jewel in the rough
Bajones's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
The daughter is pretty good lookin....
I respectfully disagree.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:26 AM   #8
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy87 View Post
Does that guy really make enough from owning a gun shop to own a chopper?

I cant decide which show is worse, American Guns or Sons of Guns....Typical Discovery/History channel turning 15 mins of interesting footage and adding drama and crap to make it an hr show.
don't know, ..but on the show he deals w/ a bunch of "high roller" types and carries around huge sums of cash, ...so...
Old 04-26-2012, 07:28 AM   #9

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
..i enjoy the "scenery" on the show as well

what i do like is the gunsmithing tips that get thrown around when the owner goes downstairs to deal w/ the gunsmiths - he seems very knowledgeable w/ some tricks up his sleeve- i dunno, for me that's interesting to learn...
Old 04-26-2012, 07:34 AM   #10
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
agree. daughter is pretty good looking. only thing that wired is she has a long neck. lol.

like the saying doesn't matter had sex.

i like sons of guns more. and his daughter is hot as well. lol
Old 04-26-2012, 07:46 AM   #11
puckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

puckstopper55's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
agree. daughter is pretty good looking. only thing that wired is she has a long neck. lol.

like the saying doesn't matter had sex.

i like sons of guns more. and his daughter is hot as well. lol
Both Shows have hot daughters to look at. Paige looks awesome with a nice rack on her .. and she knows how to use it to her full advantage.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:33 AM   #12
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
Id like to see an episode in the future where there's a power struggle between the son and daughter over ownership of the business.

BTW I've heard that the American Guns is kinda shady and people hate his shop. Only what I've heard. I still wanna know if that's his chopper or not.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:39 AM   #13

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Id like to see an episode in the future where there's a power struggle between the son and daughter over ownership of the business.

BTW I've heard that the American Guns is kinda shady and people hate his shop. Only what I've heard. I still wanna know if that's his chopper or not.
well as to your first statement, ...we'd probably have to wait 20yrs or so for that!

as for the criticism, ...i think some have been turned off because of the way the "scenery" is flaunted, and for some reason some are very critical of the owner's portrayal of "gun dealing", ...maybe it's all the high-roller deals, helicopter flights, and bags of huge sums of cash...

i like all of it, ...for me, i do like how the owner explains details about the firearms he buys/sells/makes, ...learning experience for me, and interesting...
Old 04-26-2012, 09:43 AM   #14
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Sons of Guns girl =

American Guns girls =

you guys have horrible taste in women and shows
Old 04-26-2012, 09:59 AM   #15
Bring Yuengling To MN!
angrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

angrysam's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Sons of Guns girl =

American Guns girls =

WERD!
Old 04-26-2012, 10:09 AM   #16
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
I watch it just to see the ridiculous things people want made.

Also I don't even know if Paige is even 18 yet so dont get too carried away lol.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:18 AM   #17
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
I watch it just to see the ridiculous things people want made.

Also I don't even know if Paige is even 18 yet so dont get too carried away lol.
It's all BS staged by Hollywood.

Ever notice how American Choppers still has most of the bikes they "built" for customers?

I bet the crazy builds on Sons of Guns is the same. Anyway who in the hell names their company Sons of Guns when all they have is a daughter? Stupid TV if you ask me.

I still watch both shows on the DVR so I can skid the derp...and I would bang all the girls in them including the mom on AG
Old 04-26-2012, 10:45 AM   #18

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sons of Guns girl =

American Guns girls =

Atleast I now know that Flyers fans have a good taste in women. One of the few things you and I can agree on. That daughter's face is pretty busted.

I still wanna know how many freakin guns you have to sell to buy a freakin chopper. Although the owner is not the PIC, he's sitting on the left side so maybe he just rents it. $800/hr for a jet ranger plus instructor will eat away at your profits.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:49 AM   #19
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Atleast I now know that Flyers fans have a good taste in women. One of the few things you and I can agree on. That daughter's face is pretty busted.

I still wanna know how many freakin guns you have to sell to buy a freakin chopper. Although the owner is not the PIC, he's sitting on the left side so maybe he just rents it. $800/hr for a jet ranger plus instructor will eat away at your profits.

The TV shows bring in the cash.

Fucking Chumlee from that pawn shop show has a Aston Martin and a Land Rover... I'm pretty sure I spit out gum that has a higher IQ then that blob of waste.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:49 AM   #20

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's all BS staged by Hollywood.

Ever notice how American Choppers still has most of the bikes they "built" for customers?

I bet the crazy builds on Sons of Guns is the same. Anyway who in the hell names their company Sons of Guns when all they have is a daughter? Stupid TV if you ask me.

I still watch both shows on the DVR so I can skid the derp...and I would bang all the girls in them including the mom on AG
Oh and aparantly the owner of Sons of Guns got in shit with teh ATF for losing automatic weapons on his inventory and lost his FLL. I think thats the actual reason Vince left and started his own shop. One of the other gun smiths actually owns the shop now and the fat guy is just an employee. On one of their finales they had a build for an AR for Nuclear power plant security. It all seemed pretty BS the "general" not gettign out of the car, I dotn know much about AR's but I didnt see anythign special that 15 mins couldnt find on google. Not sure why the sheriffs dept needs a gernade launcher on their boat either.