Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Top Shot Finale!

Old 05-01-2012, 10:58 AM   #2
thecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thecoldone06's Tacoma Gallery
I wanted Kyle to win, but since he's gone, I have to go with Augie as well.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:56 PM   #3
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't the Asian IT guy who was the least experienced win?
Old 05-07-2012, 10:29 PM   #5
Ka like a wheel
F75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christian
F75gunslinger's Tacoma Gallery
Augie had the chance to send Greg home in the last 5 or 10 seconds of the dueling tree battle at the beginning of the episode. He blew it bigtime,like 3 or 4 misses in a row. Gary got over confident and sent himself home on an easy shot as well.
Old 05-08-2012, 06:32 AM   #7
thecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNDrew View Post
Agreed. I wanted Augie to win it all. I cant believe Greg held on so long. Im just glad ole hey diddle diddle didnt win!
LOL me too. When Augie got out, I was rooting for Chris. Anyone but Greg would of been ok with me. LOL
Old 05-08-2012, 07:03 AM   #8
AG87BlkLX is on a distinguished road

Name: Andy
AG87BlkLX's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to see the next series be a similar platform but have all the pros/grand champions on one team and the Hunters/average people on the other team.
Old 05-08-2012, 07:08 AM   #9
Impressive Member
RevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
RevAdam's Tacoma Gallery
The reason the average guy has a better chance of winning that show is that Pro Shooters tend to be fairly narrow scoped. I.e. handgun guys that like raceguns, when you hand them a wheelgun they flake out...

Where as a "Good Ol' Boy" tends to be more well rounded and open minded to new stuff.

It's better to be good at a lot of disciplines instead of awesome at just one with Top Shot.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:14 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AG87BlkLX View Post
I'd like to see the next series be a similar platform but have all the pros/grand champions on one team and the Hunters/average people on the other team.
That would be cool. They seem to only have a couple average/hunter guys though, the rest are shooting champs and military.
Old 05-08-2012, 01:19 PM   #11
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevAdam View Post
The reason the average guy has a better chance of winning that show is that Pro Shooters tend to be fairly narrow scoped. I.e. handgun guys that like raceguns, when you hand them a wheelgun they flake out...

Where as a "Good Ol' Boy" tends to be more well rounded and open minded to new stuff.

It's better to be good at a lot of disciplines instead of awesome at just one with Top Shot.
Good point, definitely makes sense.