Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

USPS will lose anything, even a handgun.

Old 05-13-2012, 05:22 PM   #22
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
lol, I've had 2 bad experiences with mail order in the last week too! One was an Amazon order that came in a letter envelope, with a hole ripped in it and the contents gone. The second was an Ebay purchase - I bought 2 of something and they shipped only one. Both are in process of being fixed.

If it was a gun, I'd be a lot more annoyed.