Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

SigPro 2022

Old 05-05-2012, 08:23 PM   #1
Have a coke and a smile and shut the f#%k up!
hogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
hogeyphenogey's Tacoma Gallery
SigPro 2022

Just got my LTC-A in mass... Only took 5 months. Went out and picked up a used Sigpro 2022 9mm. Came with 5 mags, 8 bxs ammo, 2 holsters and a magazine holster, with the factory box and a lock. Going out tomorrow for testfiring. Cannot wait!!!! Anyone else out there have one? Anything I need to know or be aware of?
Old 05-05-2012, 09:25 PM   #2
prosthetichead is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
prosthetichead's Tacoma Gallery
I'm picking up my 2022 .40 next tuesday, not nearly as well equipped. let us know how you like it
Old 05-06-2012, 02:53 PM   #3
Have a coke and a smile and shut the f#%k up!
hogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
hogeyphenogey's Tacoma Gallery
Wow,what a pleasure to fire! I put 200 rounds through her. After the first 100, she started to bend up a little. A quick clean and lube and no issues whatsoever. I probably should've lubed it before I started firing it, but wow. Very accurate, very comfortable, very controllable. Awesome! I'd recommend this firearm to anyone looking at a 9mm.