Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Places to blast prairie dogs in Wyoming?

Old 05-08-2012, 07:24 AM   #1
Ace of Spades
Alderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: OPSEC
Name: Nick
Alderleet's Tacoma Gallery
Places to blast prairie dogs in Wyoming?

Hey all, im curious if anyone knows of any good places to go Pdog hunting.

I've been wanting to take my dad to go prairie dog hunting forever now, and i need help finding a good outfitter in Wyoming who does a reasonable rate, for lodging/guide/meals for 2 people

Any help?