LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

www.route157archeryworld.com

Old 12-23-2008, 09:35 PM   #1
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
www.route157archeryworld.com

Awsome new 3-D indoor range about 10 min from my house!! it is 30 targets from 25-52yards!!! I am addicted to this place!!!!!

http://www.route157archeryworld.com/media.php
Old 12-23-2008, 09:47 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
damn!!! thats awesome man!! wished i lived closer................i be there alot!!
Old 12-23-2008, 09:49 PM   #3
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
I was just there tonight tried to shoot in pro class.... only got 183 out of 300... better stick to open class for awhile!! lol
Old 12-23-2008, 10:00 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by -TRDMAN- View Post
I was just there tonight tried to shoot in pro class.... only got 183 out of 300... better stick to open class for awhile!! lol
...................but you did better than what i'd probably have done if i did it today. im rusty now...............aint shot in a while.
Old 12-23-2008, 10:28 PM   #5
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Thats freaking awesome man!!!
Old 12-24-2008, 03:46 PM   #6
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Take me!!!!Take me!!!! I never get to go!!!!!!!
Dude, if I had a facility like that close to me, my wife couldn't pry me and my kids from that place...........
Wish I lived next door to you!!!!!
Old 12-24-2008, 05:58 PM   #8
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yeah, it could take off around here....I already have many contacts to spread the word...met many people from around SC Indiana and some from northern Kentucky at the 3-D shoots we hosted in Morgantown...been a co-chair for our local Christian Bowhunters of America chapter the last 2 years.....quite tempting......
Old 12-24-2008, 06:17 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbow View Post
Gonna look into it, old farm (low acres) may be a place to start.
Have some friends about 40 min close to you, may be able to get and couple of acres cheap.
We will see....................
"If you build it, they will come"
We had people travel up to 2 or 3 hours to shoot with us. You have to keep the course changed up a lot. It is a lot of work and took several people to keep it going while also having a good quality event for shooters and families.
An indoor facility is probably a different story. It would probably have to be close to a large community so people could use it evenings after work or school to help support it...the prices on the one posted sound really fair to me.....good targets are so expensive...
Now for a guy semi-retired....sounds like a 12 ring to me.....