Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Ruger SR-22

Old 05-07-2013, 02:37 PM   #21
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teniente View Post
Do a google search for Sportsman's Warehouse there are several in Washington state.........then call 'em
Our local Sportsman's Warehouse just closed in March, due to Cabela's corporate-stronghold. I much preferred them over Cabelas.

I'm getting my first handgun either today or tomorrow...XDm-9 4.5". Really excited to go shooting this weekend

That's a nice looking gun OP! How many rounds in your mag with the 22lr?
Old 05-07-2013, 03:23 PM   #22
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
Our local Sportsman's Warehouse just closed in March, due to Cabela's corporate-stronghold. I much preferred them over Cabelas.

I'm getting my first handgun either today or tomorrow...XDm-9 4.5". Really excited to go shooting this weekend

Let's go shooting sometime Ben! I can bring a couple different 9mm pistols for you to try out. I do like my buddy's XDm. I can bring the AR and .338WM as well for some long range damage
Old 05-07-2013, 03:34 PM   #23
Teniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to behold

Army: CPT, MI, USAR (Ret)
Teniente's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post

SR-22 mags hold 10 rds of .22 long rifle. Pistols are going from $359 to $400 in the Carson City/Reno area
Old 05-14-2013, 07:58 PM   #25
gainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Radio Man
gainman's Tacoma Gallery
i have one that i use when i teach my pistol classes. everyone likes them and i like that they are ambidextrous for the leftys (scum of the earth)
Old 05-15-2013, 10:03 PM   #26
johnnychimpo711 is on a distinguished road
Army:
johnnychimpo711's Tacoma Gallery
I want to get one of these for my wife for her birthday. They are fun little guns, and I love the reliability of Ruger.
Old 05-28-2013, 07:51 PM   #27
CAD6
Sbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Scott
Sbh87's Tacoma Gallery
I have many Rugers and the SR22 is one of them. Love every minute of it!
Old 05-28-2013, 07:53 PM   #28
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
I have the Ruger SR9C. I love how the Ruger feels in the hand compared to my old Springfield XDm.
Old 05-29-2013, 12:51 PM   #29
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone else get the +3 followers for their SR22? I did

http://gallowayprecision.com/ruger-performance/sr22/

EDIT: Just saw they raised the price on these. I bought them 2 weeks ago and they were $6.00 each or 2 for $10.00. Guess I got a deal.
Old 06-02-2013, 09:26 PM   #30
Rabid Conservative
majorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike in Cali..
majorhavok's Tacoma Gallery
I was looking at an SR-22 and liked it after shooting my buddies. It's nice because it fits perfectly in the bag that the 10/22 takedown(AWESOME!) comes with.

But I ended up finding a Beretta Neos new-in-box at a gunshow a few months back. It had been on my "want/need" list for a while, but since it was not on the Cali list of approved pistols I couldn't get one. Luckily this one had been registered and I was able to DROS it even though it doesn't have any of the California required features like the mag-disconnect and loaded chamber indicator. Sweetest shooting .22 pistol ever and I haven't touched any of my ruger mkii or mkiii's since. Eats everything with no problems, accurate as hell, easy strip and clean(YOU SUCK RUGER!!!!!!!) It's just that good. Looks like a ray gun, but the ergonomics are simply fantastic. I'm so glad ruger made the SR-22 easier to clean. I have a special 2x4 and mallet to clean my other ruger .22's. Ugh.
Old 06-06-2013, 02:28 PM   #31
Specalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Specalt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by majorhavok View Post
....It had been on my "want/need" list for a while, but since it was not on the Cali list of approved pistols I couldn't get one... Ugh.
You cant own this in CA? it is a 22, Can you buy one in another state and then take it to CA? These go on sale here in AZ normally at Christmas time and are about $250