Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Kalifornians, ..Legislator To Introduce Bill to Ban "Bullet Buttons"...

Old 05-21-2012, 10:03 PM   #21
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
hahaha , so much for freedom of speech
You're Canadian... you don't have freedom of speech, and you have no say in our government.

It's not your battle. Your battle was lost many years ago.
Old 05-21-2012, 10:04 PM   #22
IGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: EMT-B
Name: Zach
IGO4LOW's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Why exactly does one NEED an assault rifle ?
'merica! And just because! Also you'll wish you were around us gun toting US folk when were overrun by zombies!
Just sayin'
Old 05-21-2012, 10:04 PM   #23
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
You're Canadian... you don't have freedom of speech, and you have no say in our government.

haaa!!
Old 05-21-2012, 10:04 PM   #24
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hahaha , so much for freedom of speech
..."freedom of speech" is discretionary in a privately-run web forum...

...now, a counterpoint to your inference about "needing" things one may not like, ...who "needs" hockey?... it's quite dangerous, eh? we can't have that!
Old 05-21-2012, 10:05 PM   #25
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Lol .

enjoy
Old 05-21-2012, 10:10 PM   #26
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
calguns main discussion on this here:
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=574778
Old 05-21-2012, 10:15 PM   #28
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well hello Brogan

Hello Rich
Old 05-21-2012, 10:16 PM   #29

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
calguns donations are tax deductible
https://www.calgunsfoundation.org/donate.html
Old 05-21-2012, 10:19 PM   #30
Toyota Technician
Ryanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ryan
Ryanv's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, for once I am glad I am a Canadian gun owner. Even our laws aren't that stupid.
Old 05-21-2012, 10:28 PM   #31
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileyC View Post
calguns donations are tax deductible
https://www.calgunsfoundation.org/donate.html
I still donate but the whole calguns thing still leaves a bad taste in my mouth, partly why I'm no longer in the loop, too much bull shit.
Old 05-21-2012, 10:30 PM   #32
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrdSurgie View Post
Its just like any other semi automatic rifle. Hunting, plinking, sport shooting.
exactly! its not an assault rifle its not fully automatic. i deride using that term the media loves throwing that one around. its a semi automatic "military style rifle"

i'm moving lol i don't care if i end up in alabama so long as i can enjoy less restrictions on my hobby. me and the wife actually shoot twice a week now we have taken defensive pistol classes for our anniversary and enjoy it as a hobby and i for one am proud to have a wife that loves to shoot. but, our laws are fucked here in jersey sadly. the only state imo thats as shitty or more shitty is cali and now they are going even further. makes me wonder why a federal document like the constitution has been circumvented and power given to individual states regarding the matter
Old 05-21-2012, 10:34 PM   #33

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
exactly! its not an assault rifle its not fully automatic. i deride using that term the media loves throwing that one around. its a semi automatic "military style rifle"

i'm moving lol i don't care if i end up in alabama so long as i can enjoy less restrictions on my hobby. me and the wife actually shoot twice a week now we have taken defensive pistol classes for our anniversary and enjoy it as a hobby and i for one am proud to have a wife that loves to shoot. but, our laws are fucked here in jersey sadly. the only state imo thats as shitty or more shitty is cali and now they are going even further. makes me wonder why a federal document like the constitution has been circumvented and power given to individual states regarding the matter
i think much of what NJ and CA (and other deep blue states) are doing is unconstitutional, ..in light of the heller and mcdonald case... the 2A should be "incorporated", ..it will take time to clobber them over the head through the judicial system, ..but it takes time and money...
Old 05-21-2012, 10:38 PM   #34
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
California
Old 05-21-2012, 10:38 PM   #35
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
i consider myself a liberal on most subjects but, guns are not one of them its a right in the constitution for god sake. so i completely agree its a shame it has come down to this. people who either don't care about firearms or don't understand them or both are finding themselves in power more and more.

on a side note the last few times i went o my local store to look and purchase i was told that gun sales are at a record level lol. funny how that works i know i spent a good portion of my tax money on things that go boom
Old 05-21-2012, 10:54 PM   #36
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

And yet they have a fraction of the gun crime we have. So who lost?
Old 05-21-2012, 11:03 PM   #37

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainEarth View Post
And yet they have a fraction of the gun crime we have. So who lost?
...and who is the major source of "gun" crime here?... gangs, ...thugs/criminals, ...mostly repeat offenders... canada has different demographics, ..and they probably don't have a revolving door justice system leading to high recidivism rate...
Old 05-21-2012, 11:15 PM   #38
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
How does sen. Yee want the guns to have their mags fixed? Does he want them to be welded in place or something? I just don't understand this.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:19 PM   #39
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileyC View Post
...and who is the major source of "gun" crime here?... gangs, ...thugs/criminals, ...mostly repeat offenders... canada has different demographics, ..and they probably don't have a revolving door justice system leading to high recidivism rate...
Old 05-21-2012, 11:21 PM   #40

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
How does sen. Yee want the guns to have their mags fixed? Does he want them to be welded in place or something? I just don't understand this.
...comprehension isn't part of the equation... it's a "means" to an "end", ..the end being banning the firearm completely...