Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

need a new pocket knife

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2012, 09:23 AM   #21
Ghoster is a splendid one to beholdGhoster is a splendid one to beholdGhoster is a splendid one to beholdGhoster is a splendid one to beholdGhoster is a splendid one to beholdGhoster is a splendid one to beholdGhoster is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Retired
Ghoster's Tacoma Gallery
Benchmade. Its worth the extra $$$.
Old 06-11-2012, 04:15 PM   #22
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
I agree that Benchmade is worth more money, but sometime you don't have the cash to get one. Sometimes you have to go with something cheaper till you can afford a better one.
Old 06-11-2012, 11:20 PM   #23
Where the White Women At?
StZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
StZu's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o02_s00_i00

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o02_s00_i01

I bought these 2 knives, they are sharp and do what I need them to do, which is to cut shit. Thanks for all of the help, I would like to have gotten most of the knives that were mentioned but the budget dictates everything.
Thanks for all of your help!

Products Discussed in this Thread