LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Top this one!

Old 12-28-2008, 07:42 AM   #1
PaulVthe3 will become famous soon enoughPaulVthe3 will become famous soon enough

PaulVthe3's Tacoma Gallery
Top this one!

G&A precision Crusader in 300 win mag Leupold Tactical scope and a HUGE SMILE on the face of my great friend Arron! He placed his order 8 months ago and it finally came in. Cant wait to shoot this bad boy.
Old 12-28-2008, 07:46 AM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulVthe3 View Post

G&A precision Crusader in 300 win mag Leupold Tactical scope and a HUGE SMILE on the face of my great friend Arron! He placed his order 8 months ago and it finally came in. Cant wait to shoot this bad boy.
nice!!! that sweet shooter has at&t covered..................reach out and touch somebody!!!
Old 12-28-2008, 09:50 AM   #3
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmer View Post
Now tell him to go out and get that trophy 'lope
or some poor sod in Afghanistan

GA Precision wow. Nice rifle. I always wanted to have my VS made into an M40A1 by those guys. congrats.
Old 12-28-2008, 02:35 PM   #6
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
very nice, congrats to your buddy........your regular friend yesterday, is your GREAT friend today...lol

as a matter of fact, with that in your guys' hand, Texas ain't far from me...uhhhh....buddy.....good buddy?!?!
Old 12-28-2008, 02:38 PM   #7
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
wow. whats the max range on that bad boy? and how much did it run ya?
Old 12-30-2008, 12:35 AM   #8
ERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to all
ERdept's Tacoma Gallery
OK, here's my attempt to top.......

Surgeon Action on Mcmillan A5, Nightforce scope, Badger .50 cal rings, Harris bipod, Surfire Break that accepts a can, Turner Competition Sling, AI 10 round mags, .308 (gotta stay NATO so I can pick up dead soldier's ammo), Kreiger 5R barrel, quick release cups on the stock, Devcon bedding, Duracoat paint by me!.

AR 15, LWRC upper, Surefire M3, Magpull butt, Yankee Hill BUIS, ERGO grip, Tactical Tailor single point sling.

Benelli M3, with Surefire Fore end and light, Mesa Tactical 8 round aluminum side saddle, enlarged Ti charging handle.

http://erdept.smugmug.com/gallery/69...45338464_yGDzJ