LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Stock up on ammo

Old 06-14-2012, 05:57 PM   #21
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty sure I would get killed by the wife if I bought more ammo . Hell of a good deal for 9mm though. 185 bucks for 1k rounds?
Old 06-14-2012, 06:05 PM   #22
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
im tempted to buy a ton of ammo..Just wondering if its 25 or 50 rounds a box..PSA site dosent say.
Old 06-14-2012, 08:31 PM   #23
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! Just ordered a few boxes
Old 06-15-2012, 06:52 PM   #24
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
bit the bullet and just bought 11 boxes of ammo from PSA..Cant wait till they show up!
Old 06-28-2012, 03:19 PM   #25
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Palmetto state armory only took 2 weeks for them to ship out..Very big lack of communication. They waited almost a week and a half to tell me they needed to see my NJFID card.
Old 06-28-2012, 03:26 PM   #26
2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough

2004tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
As uncle Dan would say, "buy it cheap stack it deep"
Old 06-28-2012, 03:50 PM   #27
762NateOh is on a distinguished road
Name: Nate
762NateOh's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the heads up. Snagged some AR ammo. $324 shipped.
Its like a sore dick, you can't beat it.
Old 06-28-2012, 03:51 PM   #28
Holyfather is on a distinguished road
Holyfather's Tacoma Gallery
Damn Their sold out of all the 45 ammo I want
Old 06-30-2012, 12:31 AM   #29
Glocking Tall
TS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police Officer
TS1980's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
Palmetto state armory only took 2 weeks for them to ship out..Very big lack of communication. They waited almost a week and a half to tell me they needed to see my NJFID card.
Yeah I know when they have a free shipping deal it takes a while. I ordered one box of that new Hornady Critical Duty in .40 and it took almost 2 weeks to get. But I do find that the prices are worth the wait.

In regards to Freedom Munitions, I've ordered from them too and have had no problems at all with their reloads. I ran a bunch of the Blaster ammo through my M&P and was very happy. It's the shipping that makes it so expensive. But overall they are very good to deal with. I had an issue with some 45 ACP I ordered from them and Rudy sent me a new box of JHP's for free no questions asked. They have excellent CS.
Old 07-10-2012, 01:50 PM   #30
I got fisted

Firefighter:
I blew thru most of the ammo i bought from them, no comlaints on the ammo..just a loooong ship time
Old 07-10-2012, 02:29 PM   #31
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
..stocked up on ammo a couple years ago during the big ammo rush... problem is i can't shoot it up fast enough ...had to figure out a way to cram it all into the pantry...
Old 07-10-2012, 08:00 PM   #33
kingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kingston73's Tacoma Gallery
I'm jealous of all of you who can order ammo online, thanks to romney and his legacy policies here in ma we are limited to stores only.
Old 07-11-2012, 04:05 AM   #34
06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kenney
06rubi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingston73 View Post
I'm jealous of all of you who can order ammo online, thanks to romney and his legacy policies here in ma we are limited to stores only.
More info on this please.
Old 07-11-2012, 06:47 AM   #35
kingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Basically, when Romney was ma gov he put several people into positions and supported policies that made it extremely tough for gun owners. There isn't actually any law that makes it illegal to buy ammo online but the state a.g. prosecuted several online vendors in setup sting operations so now nobody wants to take a chance of selling to us here in ma. Among other things we are limited to 10 round mags, no adjustable length stocks, and there is a list of approved handguns that are allowed to be sold here, anything not on the list can't be bought.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:35 AM   #37

Yeah, I'm not saying Obama would be much better but I think a lot of people who think Romney is going to support them are in for a shock, he didn't do us any favors when he was here.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:44 AM   #38
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
quick question guys, i know nothing about guns or ammo. I do know that my buddy has an old mini winchester cannon that we fire off sometimes, and we need ammo. it takes 10g BLANK shells, no pellets or slugs. is this is what they are called? 10g Blank shells? I have called a few stores near me and no one has a clue what i am talking about.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:48 AM   #39
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/65096
Old 07-12-2012, 06:56 AM   #40
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
thanks!!!!!!!