Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Stock up on ammo

Old 06-01-2012, 08:14 PM   #1
Glocking Tall
TS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police Officer
TS1980's Tacoma Gallery
Stock up on ammo

Just an FYI to all my fellow gun nuts, especially the Glocksters, you know who you are. Palmetto State Armory has extended their free shipping so stock up while ya can. I do not have any affiliation with this company other than the fact that I'm a satisfied customer. I haven't found cheaper *new* ammo anywhere.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/
Old 06-01-2012, 08:23 PM   #2
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the heads up.... hope my ammo comes back in before the free shipping ends
Old 06-01-2012, 09:09 PM   #3
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
ya too bad they r sold out of all the bulk stuff. Thats what i am looking for!
Old 06-01-2012, 09:16 PM   #4
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
killer prices..I wonder how much is to a box..If there 50 rounds to a box for handgun, thats a good deal on the stuff I shoot
Old 06-01-2012, 09:19 PM   #5
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
killer prices..I wonder how much is to a box..If there 50 rounds to a box for handgun, thats a good deal on the stuff I shoot
most are 50rds to a box. Unless otherwise noted.
Old 06-01-2012, 09:20 PM   #6
xA101x is a jewel in the roughxA101x is a jewel in the roughxA101x is a jewel in the rough
Name: AJ
xA101x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb_crew View Post
Bulk is the only way to buy
Old 06-01-2012, 09:21 PM   #7
Glocking Tall
TS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TS1980's Tacoma Gallery
I generally just buy the Blazer aluminum cased stuff. But Blazer Brass is good too, just bought 300 rounds in .40.
Old 06-01-2012, 09:22 PM   #8
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
most are 50rds to a box. Unless otherwise noted.

96$ for 400 rounds..I'm so tempted, providing the box is 50 rounds or above.
Old 06-01-2012, 09:23 PM   #9
Glocking Tall

TS1980's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If you need bulk, check here.

http://www.bulkammo.com/
Old 06-01-2012, 09:34 PM   #10

Firefighter:
hmm..bulkammo is even more tempting..I can only find bulk blazer in 9MM aroud here.
Old 06-14-2012, 08:13 AM   #11
Teniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to behold

Army: CPT, MI, USAR (Ret)
Teniente's Tacoma Gallery
Freedom Munitions

Great prices on ammo, especially the Blaster Training Ammo, 9mm 115 gr rn, 500 rds w/shipping $100.73. Works out to $10/50

http://www.freedommunitions.com/default.asp
Old 06-14-2012, 10:16 AM   #12

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teniente View Post
Great prices on ammo, especially the Blaster Training Ammo, 9mm 115 gr rn, 500 rds w/shipping $100.73. Works out to $10/50
Just took a look at them. Gonna order a box of 50 for each one of my guns and see how they all take it. If it works out looks like i will be buying a few thousand rounds.
Old 06-14-2012, 10:18 AM   #13
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
hmm. will take a look.
Old 06-14-2012, 03:15 PM   #14
Teniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to behold

Army: CPT, MI, USAR (Ret)
Teniente's Tacoma Gallery
Customer reviews

Of Freedom Munitions..........

I'm sure they pick the comments carefully, but here are a few....

http://www.freedommunitions.com/category-s/44117.htm
Old 06-14-2012, 03:28 PM   #15

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teniente View Post
Of Freedom Munitions..........

I'm sure they pick the comments carefully, but here are a few....

http://www.freedommunitions.com/category-s/44117.htm
yeah i found more reviews on other gun forums. Lots of people are very happy with there stuff. You still have the few that say that had issues but thats like that for any ammo. I am gonna run a box through each and if its good than i will stock up.
Old 06-14-2012, 04:10 PM   #16
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
<- Lives 5 min from PSA and i stock up when they have clearance sales

thats right...clearance ammo

boxes damaged in shipping or in the warehouse...missing a round or 2 etc
Old 06-14-2012, 04:16 PM   #17
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
I just wanted to chime in and say stay away from luckygunner.com

They have to be the WORST place I have ever bought ammo from in my life. Messed up my order big time, didn't have what I wanted in stock even tho they said they did, totally screwed me in the long run.
Old 06-14-2012, 06:18 PM   #18
Where the White Women At?
StZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
StZu's Tacoma Gallery
www.aimsurplus.com or www.sgammo.com are the only places that get my ammo money.
Old 06-14-2012, 06:45 PM   #19

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post

thats right...clearance ammo

boxes damaged in shipping or in the warehouse...missing a round or 2 etc
u suck.
Old 06-14-2012, 06:56 PM   #20
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TS1980 View Post
Just an FYI to all my fellow gun nuts, especially the Glocksters, you know who you are. Palmetto State Armory has extended their free shipping so stock up while ya can. I do not have any affiliation with this company other than the fact that I'm a satisfied customer. I haven't found cheaper *new* ammo anywhere.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post

Yup...they are 15 min. down the road from me. I've bought all my goodies from them.