Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Glock

Old 06-05-2012, 04:37 AM   #1
Airborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Tim
Airborne09's Tacoma Gallery
Glock

So I'd always wanted a Glock, just never really got around to getting one.
Moral of the story is, when I was home on R&R a couple weeks ago, finally went out and bought myself a new Glock 21 GEN4.
Best decision I ever made!! I absolutely love that pistol!!
Smooth shooting, perfect fit to my hand, not to heavy, doesn't get that hot either.
I am definitely gonna keep that baby for a long time and have some fun with it!
Definitely recommend buying a Glock to anyone looking at buying a new pistol.
Old 06-05-2012, 04:53 AM   #2
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
I like them as well, I own 4 of them. They are really hated by the 1911 crowd though
Old 06-05-2012, 05:03 AM   #3
cmoschip is on a distinguished road

Name: Robert
cmoschip's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzogSS View Post
I like them as well, I own 4 of them. They are really hated by the 1911 crowd though
I straddle both of those camps - love them both!
Old 06-05-2012, 05:17 AM   #4
Glocking Tall
TS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police Officer
TS1980's Tacoma Gallery
I have 5, including the G21. Love to shoot the .45 but its not easy on the wallet. Enjoy your new Glock and congrats on the purchase.
Old 06-05-2012, 05:36 AM   #5
kroving has a spectacular aura aboutkroving has a spectacular aura about
Name: Ken
kroving's Tacoma Gallery
I have been carrying a Glock 21 for years. Love it. Congrats on your purchase.
Old 06-05-2012, 06:49 AM   #6
sportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sportsterchop200's Tacoma Gallery
Im a 9mm guy mostly because of ammo prices. But either way Glock is where it's at!
Old 06-05-2012, 07:05 AM   #7
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Actually I enjoy both.
I shoot better with a well tuned 1911 but I hate carrying a $1000.00 to $2000.00 ish pistol that would get scuffed up or sweated on day after day.
So this is where I love the Glocks, they are like a shovel not pretty but they just work and if I scratch it or run over it with my truck not a big deal.
Each has its place.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:18 AM   #8
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
i have a G21. but i opted for the 21SF.

i am lucky..walmart gives my brother free ammo, and he gives it to me. he doesnt need it because his job gives him his free ammo that he carries. i have thousands!!
Old 06-05-2012, 09:21 AM   #9
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
i broke-in my 21SF by emptying this bucket of ammo. it was half full, and i thought i would melt my pistol. it never jammed once..i cleaned it before shooting, and went thru it afterwards. i bet i shot 500+ rounds that first outing. that car my stuff is sitting on? i shot it full of holes..i hit a man sized target thru the glass. it was a cool day.
Attached Thumbnails
Glock-1222001649.jpg  
Old 06-05-2012, 12:13 PM   #10
Teniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to behold

Army: CPT, MI, USAR (Ret)
Teniente's Tacoma Gallery
Add

An extended slide release and some Meprolite dual color night sights.....orange rear and green front
Old 06-05-2012, 12:20 PM   #11
kinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM1(sw/exw), USS Tortuga 01-04, NSWDG 04-09.
Name: Josh
kinetik873's Tacoma Gallery
Im going through the Glock armorers course tomorrow in Ga.
Old 06-07-2012, 12:55 AM   #12
Asian RedNeck
BenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to all

Name: Ben
BenMara's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to BenMara
Quote:
They are really hated by the 1911 crowd though
Till they add the Grip Force adaptor