View Poll Results: would YOU want?
Bull pup 3 27.27%
ak 12 3 27.27%
i will stay origanal ak47 4 36.36%
im sticking to my M4 variant.. 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-06-2012, 06:00 PM   #21
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
I don't see anything wrong with what the AK already is/has been.

Great weapon, has its place, others serve other functions more

I like it as is
Old 06-06-2012, 06:12 PM   #22
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alderleet View Post
I've seen the schematic, and the counterweight recoil bullshit is going to fuck the weapon up severely. The AK12 takes a massive shit right in the middle of the floor when it comes to the reliability department.
Source? Are you sure you were looking at the AK12 schematic and not the AK-107's? The AK12 has not been described with the counterweight recoil piston, while the AK-107 has had it since the 1990s.

AK-107:

Old 06-07-2012, 10:09 AM   #23
Where the White Women At?
StZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
StZu's Tacoma Gallery
I voted for the AK12, I dont trust the explosion that close to my face with the bullpup. But unless they come in for less than a saiga, I will stick with my AK74 clone.
Old 06-07-2012, 12:02 PM   #24
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
I don't see anything wrong with what the AK already is/has been.

Great weapon, has its place, others serve other functions more

I like it as is
Same, the AK has proven itself over and over again. In reliability and power, 7.62x39 round is devastating.
Old 06-07-2012, 05:46 PM   #25
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
AKs are nice. I don't shoot mine much, but I hate to get rid of it because an AK, a fistfull of mags and a 30 cal ammo can full of 7.62 is a heck of a package to loan to family or friends if anything catastrophic ever happened. I run irons on mine, but I recently upgraded to a Krebs peep sight and recommend it to anyone.

Also, I've never held a bullpup that didn't have a terrible trigger pull. The long linkage basically prevents it.
Old 06-07-2012, 05:54 PM   #26
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
^Try an Ultimak picatinny gas tube with Aimpoint Micro T1. The red dot sits low enough to co-witness with the irons.

http://www.onesourcetactical.com/ultimakakscoutmountforak-4774rifles.aspx#.T9E_B815G7w