Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

HD Shotgun Mount

Old 06-07-2012, 12:29 PM   #1
jeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief 62 AMXS
Name: Drew
jeckel7234's Tacoma Gallery
HD Shotgun Mount

How do you mount how home defense shotgun/rifle/pistol??

Im looking for ideas of mounting my shotgun on the wall near my door
Old 06-07-2012, 12:36 PM   #2
Cypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2A773 Retired
Cypherian's Tacoma Gallery
Hey,

Inset cabinet between the studs magnetic plunger latch tall thin picture frame attached to a simple wooden door grab picture swing open remove shotgun. It can be done for pistols also along with buying premade clocks with drop front for a pistol to sit in . Up home in Maine there is a shot gun hung accross the top of the door though originally it was not for bad guys it was for bear. Works either way. Mind you a weapon mounted any where near the door if your dealing with bad guys well they could see the shadow across the peep hole or windows etc and shoot through the door if that is thier intent anyhow just a thought for you.

Cypher
Old 06-07-2012, 01:10 PM   #3
jeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypherian View Post
Hey,

Inset cabinet between the studs magnetic plunger latch tall thin picture frame attached to a simple wooden door grab picture swing open remove shotgun. It can be done for pistols also along with buying premade clocks with drop front for a pistol to sit in . Up home in Maine there is a shot gun hung accross the top of the door though originally it was not for bad guys it was for bear. Works either way. Mind you a weapon mounted any where near the door if your dealing with bad guys well they could see the shadow across the peep hole or windows etc and shoot through the door if that is thier intent anyhow just a thought for you.

Cypher
do you have a picture of what your talking about i dont quite understand. And i was referring to my bedroom door the way my house is set up with either door somebody would break into he would still have about 15 or 20 ft until he got to the hall way were my wife and I' room is and our 4yr old son is directly across from our room
Old 06-07-2012, 02:51 PM   #4

im debating on these hooks and just screwing them to the wall, or the loc box i just dont like the idea of scrambling for a key

Old 06-07-2012, 10:09 PM   #5
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
i think cypherian may be talking about something like this:
http://vlineind.com/html/closet_vault.html

personally, i just keep long guns in a safe... pistol or two are either on me or at the ready (while asleep), ..but you could get a quick access safe (gunvault and similar brands) for pistols if you have children in the house...