Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

What do you feed your dog?

Old 06-28-2012, 05:13 PM   #61
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
We have been feeding them Taste of the Wild. We use the salmon one because we have been told most dogs with food allergies are related to beef or other red meats, and apparently seafood causes the lowest change of allergies. I don't know if I believe this, but this is what the vet said, so my wife believes it and I am not going to argue. I think dogs come from a wild ancestry where they lived off red meat, but I guess that was bred out of their systems.
Old 07-31-2012, 05:44 PM   #62
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
Forgot about this thread but, I switched to teh salmon taste of the wild mix and she has done a lot better. No issues anymore. We are in the process of moving and she got stressed out and had some bare spots but they cleared up.

ANyway I was buying her a new bag at tractor supply and they had a brand called 4Health. THe ingredients all looked good. Very similar to taste of the wild and its made by diamond as well I think. Its about 1/2 the cost of TOW. Just wondering if anyoen has any experience?

Thanks!
Old 08-03-2012, 05:50 PM   #63
sacha7905 is on a distinguished road

sacha7905's Tacoma Gallery
blue buffalo
Old 08-03-2012, 06:13 PM   #64
wth is a junior member?
Vigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
Vigo's Tacoma Gallery
Wellness simple.

Low ingredient and their whole line is great for dogs with allergies. Pricey but totally worth it and you don't feeed as much as the crap brands. No preservatives, thats whats in the fish meal that kill your dogs and gives them cancer. Do your research! My gf has done it for me so all I have to do is buy it... I've also used their Core and Super 5 with great results.
This is for the mutt, a chihuahua/bluenose pit, a black lab, and a rottie mix.

Don't feed your dog what you wouldn't eat. And if you think your dog's not worth quality food maybe you shouldn't be owning one. Just look here: http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/dog_food_reviews/