Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

put some christmas money to good use today!!

Old 12-30-2008, 05:48 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
put some christmas money to good use today!!

decided to head up to gander mtn today and get a few things i needed....also went to bass pro and dicks sporting goods.

so..........i picked up an aluminum one piece game reaper scope mount for my rem. .270. its a pretty damn nice mount.....aircraft aliminum,hex head screws...and good reviews on it. it should go really nice with my tru-glo scope i picked up a few weeks back. gonna take off my shitty see-thru scope mounts....should help with the accuracy of my rifle. also..........picked up a mtm predator shooting rest to carry to the range. its built pretty solid..so it should hold up pretty well. i'll get good use outta it. also, while i was out.......i picked up 2 boresnakes...one for my .270, and one for my .30-.30!! those boresnakes are pretty damn neat.

deer season is about over here...2 more days. gonna go out tomorrow.............probably my last day. got bowl games to watch on thursday!! after the season is over...........im gonna have 4 guns i gotta go sight in!!! my new remington 597 .22 semi-auto, my mossberg 500 with the scoped slug barrel,my 30-30(using the scope i currently have on my .270) and putting the new tru-glo on my .270. should be a fun day at the range!!!

once i shoot the .270 with the game reaper scope mount and the tru-glo scope............i'll put out a review for them. also for the mtm predator gun rest!!
Old 12-30-2008, 06:02 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
my mossberg 500 with the scoped slug barrel
Let us now how that barrel works out for you. This is something that I have been thinking about getting. Oh yeah, that is a fine way to spend the little extra $$$ Have fun getting everything to shoot straight.
Old 12-30-2008, 06:04 PM   #3
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

forgot to mention..............also picked up a 30 round clip for my remington 597 too!!! got this one from gander mtn for $30........clear clip(they were outta black). then i went to basss pro...........they had the damn things for $20..........and they had black in stock. the reason i went ahead and got it from gander was because they had a sign up at bass pro a couple of weeks ago saying they were temporarily out and didnt knwo when more would be in. oh well............lost $10 on it......and im gonna paint it black!!
Old 12-30-2008, 06:15 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolayiv View Post
Let us now how that barrel works out for you. This is something that I have been thinking about getting. Oh yeah, that is a fine way to spend the little extra $$$ Have fun getting everything to shoot straight.
yeah man...should be lotsa fun. and actually...........the mossberg came with that barrel and a field barrel...it was a combo buy. dicks had them on sale a lil while back.
Old 12-30-2008, 06:16 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by longbow View Post
Sounds like you are set for awhile, time to hit the range. I have a lead sled coming and hope to try it out if the weather stays the same.
It is always nice to spend money
yeah........aint looking forward to deer season ending..but i am looking forward to hitting the range. and yes...good spend money when you have some extra!
Old 01-02-2009, 06:16 PM   #7
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
im gettin antsy too..Cabelas is about 2 hrs from my house, and i have a list i want for next year already. My season ends on the 9th, so i have a few days i can go yet. Gotta love the end of season sales.

Hell..last year i went to a new dicks store, and the gf bought me a summit viper climber for $150 UNDER what they are now. I have yet to find that price again..I love it.
Old 01-02-2009, 07:35 PM   #9
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like ya'll keepin up the dreary winter spirits with some toy purchases. Good job!! Lets get those reviews rollin in....

For me, I'm smellin some 'fowl' weather right around the corner....if any of you guys know what I mean...
Old 01-04-2009, 04:44 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09magnetic View Post
Let me know how you like the tru-glo, i like all the fiber optic sights on my shotguns from them.. should be a nice scope..
will do man. i mounted it the other day.....just waiting on time to get to the range and sight it in. one thing about it now tho...............that scope is clear and sharp!!