Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

screw worrying about work..i'm gonna go pig hunting this evening.

Old 06-20-2012, 08:46 AM   #1
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
screw worrying about work..i'm gonna go pig hunting this evening.

i am all amped up about my job, stressed. boss-man left (abandoned) us and ran off to europe. left me in charge. i have been doing his work and my work for almost two weeks.

friend just called about pig hunting..since i am in charge..i ok'ed my request to leave work early..

he has killed 5 in the last 3 days. depredation hunt sanctioned by a park ranger!! i dont even have to dip into my stash of pig tags.

bowhunting only. (well, they use crossbows.) wish me luck!!