Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

bushmaster ar-15 m15-e2s stock...where do i get one?

Old 06-21-2012, 01:34 PM   #1
hookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
hookedontronics's Tacoma Gallery
bushmaster ar-15 xm15-e2s stock...where do i get one?

I'm picking up a bushmaster AR15 and first thing is i want to get a new stock for it. I do not like the feel or style of the solid stock. Because i'm in NY, legally i will need to have a pinned stock. What is a good place online to get a colapsable looking, but pinned stock for this particular gun?

thanks
Old 06-22-2012, 07:45 AM   #3
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
wish i could provide useful insight, but i'm not familiar w/ a pinned collapsible style stock... i like the vltor modstocks but i don't know if you can use that or not?...
Old 06-22-2012, 08:02 AM   #5
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
cant you just spin the adjustment lever 180 degrees so that it is not pushable making it "non adjustable"? I thought I had seen that somewhere on a NY gun.
Old 06-22-2012, 08:11 AM   #6
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9vRA...eature=related

how to pin a magpul
Old 06-22-2012, 09:18 AM   #8
EVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Name: Ray
EVILSTI's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
Where is a good place online to buy a stock like that?
Your problem will be finding an online dealer that will ship an un-pinned stock to NY. Your going to run into this problem if you want to order 30rd mags also. This all makes me happy to be LE so I dont have to worry about all this NYS BS. Check out my FB if you havent been on lately. Been shooting alot. I will see if I can find you a stock. txting you something now.
Old 06-22-2012, 09:50 AM   #9
JDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
JDCPA's Tacoma Gallery
If you are having to pin the stock for NY what is the purpose of having a collapible stock? The fixed A-2 stock functions better compared to the extended collapible stock (ie cheek weld, etc) so why not make the gun more functional and not have to worry about the NY gun police?
Old 06-22-2012, 09:58 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDCPA View Post
If you are having to pin the stock for NY what is the purpose of having a collapible stock? The fixed A-2 stock functions better compared to the extended collapible stock (ie cheek weld, etc) so why not make the gun more functional and not have to worry about the NY gun police?
Looks. the same reason we put mesh grills, aftermarket wheels, lifts on our DD street trucks
Old 06-22-2012, 10:14 AM   #11
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
I don't get it? What's the point?
Old 06-22-2012, 10:21 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
I don't get it? What's the point?
do you live in NY?

they are not allowed to have "telescoping" stocks. this way you still get the look of the stock but takes away its "telescoping" or collapsable feature.

In NY collapsable stocks are pure evil and kill people just by looking at them, duh.
Old 06-22-2012, 10:27 AM   #13
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
do you live in NY?

they are not allowed to have "telescoping" stocks. this way you still get the look of the stock but takes away its "telescoping" or collapsable feature.

In NY collapsable stocks are pure evil and kill people just by looking at them, duh.
Ahh, now I get it. Thanks for the info.
Old 06-22-2012, 10:34 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
Ahh, now I get it. Thanks for the info.