LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

He shot himself

Old 07-10-2012, 08:18 PM   #21
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmRN00KbCr8
Old 07-10-2012, 08:21 PM   #22
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
^^^^He looks like a buff Lajon Witherspoon. Probably just the dreads.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:23 PM   #23
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
HOLY FUCK!!!
Old 07-10-2012, 08:24 PM   #24
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ That guy is freakin awesome! haha merely shot myself in the foot, no big deal....
Old 07-10-2012, 08:31 PM   #25
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Probably something in the holster and he pushed down and it snagged the trigger until boom. Should've stopped and assessed why it wouldn't go. Unfortunate. He learned the hard way. Lucky it was just his leg.

Stupid of him to bring it up or want to show it off. Hopefully he still learned though.

Lastly, I see no reason to ask him to leave just tell him to leave his piece in his holster until he leaves your shop. Who gives a fuck if he has a gun, as long as he doesn't wave it around? Even if he shot himself, bfd.

TBH, the only thing this thread seems good for is to remind us all how quickly shit can go wrong. It could happen to anyone. Don't get complacent.

"I know there are perfect people to whom this will never happen .........until it happens." EdAviliaSR
Old 07-10-2012, 08:37 PM   #26
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2012/...2781341846991/
Old 07-10-2012, 08:44 PM   #27
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mx SuperFly 25 View Post
wow. and of course it makes total sense that he would tell people about it, show them the bullet, and then want to show them the firearm... what a goof. i don't understand why people areso fascinated with showing off that they have a firearm. like someone said earlier, when you carry concealed you only take it out in public is to use it when justified. regarless of where he was when he shot himself, he shouldn't be showing anyone his firearm.
As OP knows, there's a little saying about knives "It's not yours until it makes you bleed" Knife scars always have stories... and lessons learned. Maybe the thought the same thing about his gun, and had a sense of pride that it's now "part of him".

???

I dunno. I've always been really respectful of firearms and their power and have been taught the proper way to handle them.
Old 07-11-2012, 04:12 AM   #28
Banned
SlamFire is a splendid one to beholdSlamFire is a splendid one to beholdSlamFire is a splendid one to beholdSlamFire is a splendid one to beholdSlamFire is a splendid one to beholdSlamFire is a splendid one to behold

SlamFire's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for your comments and support. I've had other Concealed Carry Permit Holders wanna show off thier pieces. My answer is always no. These are the same breed that wanna show me their self-defence knife, drawing it and moving into a ( thier idea of) fighting stance. Which is the last thing a professional chef or homemaker checking out our line of Wusthoff cutlery wanna walk in & see.

Yes, in my state, 'branishing' or 'flashing' a legally carried firearm is big trouble.

Owner of the shop I work at was in great agreement of my actions in asking the idiot to leave our store.
Old 07-11-2012, 05:49 PM   #29
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlamFire View Post
Yes, in my state, 'branishing' or 'flashing' a legally carried firearm is big trouble.
That's one area where California is actually quite reasonable.

"Brandishing" is considered "display in a rude or threatening manner"

We've all heard horror stories of a person arrested for brandishing if their gun is "printing" or a jacket rises over the butt, but the worst that would happen in CA is the cops get a MWAG call, they respond, you get proned out and disarmed until things are cleared up.
Old 07-11-2012, 07:32 PM   #30
Adrenaline Addict
Mx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mx SuperFly 25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlamFire View Post
Thanks for your comments and support. I've had other Concealed Carry Permit Holders wanna show off thier pieces. My answer is always no. These are the same breed that wanna show me their self-defence knife, drawing it and moving into a ( thier idea of) fighting stance. Which is the last thing a professional chef or homemaker checking out our line of Wusthoff cutlery wanna walk in & see.

Owner of the shop I work at was in great agreement of my actions in asking the idiot to leave our store.
I have a block of Wusthof Ikon knives for the kitchen at home, they are great. Can't put them in the dishwasher though! haha
Old 07-11-2012, 07:36 PM   #31
Adrenaline Addict
Mx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mx SuperFly 25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
As OP knows, there's a little saying about knives "It's not yours until it makes you bleed" Knife scars always have stories... and lessons learned. Maybe the thought the same thing about his gun, and had a sense of pride that it's now "part of him".

???

I dunno. I've always been really respectful of firearms and their power and have been taught the proper way to handle them.
haha maybe... since he doesn't feel shame maybe he can be a guest speaker at classes on gun safety to tell what NOT to do..
Old 07-11-2012, 07:38 PM   #32
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery

There's no award for "speed re-holstering". Take your time, use both hands, whatever.
Old 07-12-2012, 12:09 AM   #33
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Quote:
Darwin award runner up...
Old 07-13-2012, 11:19 AM   #34
Something about something
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
this = half the people on TW
Old 07-13-2012, 12:07 PM   #35
Banned
SlamFire is a splendid one to beholdSlamFire is a splendid one to beholdSlamFire is a splendid one to beholdSlamFire is a splendid one to beholdSlamFire is a splendid one to beholdSlamFire is a splendid one to behold

SlamFire's Tacoma Gallery
Maxamillion2325 made a good point about the usefulness of this thread, although I hadn't intended: Reminding us all how quickly crap can go to hell.

Note my screen name.