LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

"Borderless" - War on American Guns - Fast-n-Furious, Cartels, the U.N... (vids)

Old 06-29-2012, 09:46 PM   #1
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
"Borderless" - War on American Guns - Fast-n-Furious, Cartels, the U.N... (vids)

http://videos.allinnra.com/

http://videos.allinnra.com/operation-fast-furious.aspx
http://videos.allinnra.com/un-arms-trade-treaty.aspx
http://videos.allinnra.com/a-defense...opulation.aspx
http://videos.allinnra.com/cartels-next-door.aspx
Old 06-30-2012, 02:02 PM   #2
sportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sportsterchop200's Tacoma Gallery
Wake up people! Educate yourselves. Politics and the media are rediculus.

All I can say is come and get em.
Old 06-30-2012, 02:27 PM   #3
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsterchop200 View Post
Wake up people! Educate yourselves. Politics and the media are rediculus.
ridiculous
Old 06-30-2012, 04:19 PM   #4
sportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Thanks for the spelling lesson.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:20 PM   #5
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks for the spelling lesson.
You wanted to " educate yourself " , just trying to help you out
Old 06-30-2012, 04:21 PM   #6
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
You wanted to " educate yourself " , just trying to help you out
Old 06-30-2012, 04:23 PM   #7
Humorous I know but you have completely missed the point.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:24 PM   #8

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Humorous I know but you have completely missed the point.
Not at all
Old 06-30-2012, 07:20 PM   #9
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
There is something coming and it will not be good, The everyday peeps are getting a craw full,,, Jim
Old 06-30-2012, 08:00 PM   #10
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
I typically try to stay out of these hot topics because I have very strong views on the subject but I will say this (and I will not stay on here and debate it tonight): I live 2 hours from the border and have numerous Mexican friends and neighbors--they know the score and won't even travel to Mexico anymore, not even to see relatives.

There is a shit-storm brewing just over the border and the Mexican government is losing (badly) the battle. These problems are making there way over the border every day... here in San Antonio, we see the effects first hand on the nightly news. We've even had two police officers killed in the past year due to cartel-related violence. Yes, it is real... some may think it's much ado about nothing, but that is naive. When an estimated 48,000 people in Mexico have been killed in cartel-related violence over the past five years, it's real. Mexico and it's people are wonderful and it breaks my heart that I can't hop in the truck and drive to Reynosa for a beer like I did when I was 17.

When a new administration takes over next year, you will see a more proactive and aggressive approach to border security. And yes, there can be a healthy balance between immigration, travel, and security.
Old 06-30-2012, 08:58 PM   #11
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
I agree there are major issues and am aware but cannot get past the NRA videos I am not an NRA member and will never be.

I have served, protected, conceal carry, FFL (dealer lisc.), possess several firearms, love to shoot, support the constitution, love my Country, believe in the right to possess firearms, have taught firearms saftey classes and shooting clinics with our local sheriff's dept, etc...So Dont Judge Me.

imho - The NRA is a worthless POS orginization that was infiltrated by the other side many years ago. They spread propaganda in massive doses and are no better than the worthless political bodies that are running our Country into the ground. I look at them as attention whores that dont know how to support political candidates and havent figured out how to endorse candidates correctly. They over support and under support ( eg TN, OH)
It's unfortunate that it has gone from semi-civil debate of views in the gun arena to bullshit reasons to see how much money you can shove into a smear-machine like the NRA has become.

I dont mind a world with different views, I take the challange and opportunity to learn. As PRO GUN as I am, I could care less if someone disagrees with my views but, the NRA makes them an enemy and trys to destroy them through media channels(another discussion...pfff fucking media).

The NRA is an out of control machine. I am a gun rights supporter not an NRA supporter.
how is the NRA infiltrated by "the other side"?... really?... do you even know who's on the board of directors?.. i can tell you, there are many fervent pro-2A sportsmen/women/activists on the board, ...the mission is protect the 2A, and unravel decades of gun control creep... they've been hugely successful at both the state and federal level... they are the most respected lobby on capitol hill - and most feared by "the other side"...
Old 06-30-2012, 10:53 PM   #12

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
Im not prepared for a pissing match this evening with you but will say this. Im sure you and I agree on the fundamentals of gun ownership.

I was a member of the NRA until their mission was infiltrated by their political games. The NRA is a Social Club for "wanna be's"

I understand we are at war in the Middle East(trust me) but we are also at war with the left for the survival of American Liberties....Understood.

Use your vote to Defend Your Freedom? Are you kidding? Vote for high tax, government control, business is evil.... political bullshit to DEFEND YOUR FREEDOM? Its double talk bullshit.

Do I know who is on the Board, like 80 members maybe? A few of them and as individuals I support their focus, as an organization....nope and dont give a fuck. I could Google the rest I spose but I dont feel like wasting my time.

Read my earlier post, I clearly support 2nd Amendment Rights but the NRA is no better than the political games they play. I understand the battles they fight and the money that funnels through. I just choose not to play.
i realize you have a different view of them, but i guess i was just trying to understand where you're coming from... we have to work with what we are given, ...you can wait around for perfection, only to never find it... i believe they are very effective at working w/in the current environment, and are getting better, and stronger... it's important to make it better from the inside, by being a part of it... there are other fine groups as well, some are 501(3), and thus face limitations in conduct, and others seem to reach beyond that of a "single-issue" group...