Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Mossberg Model 400 Palomino

Old 06-30-2012, 04:12 PM   #1
Cypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2A773 Retired
Cypherian's Tacoma Gallery
Mossberg Model 400 Palomino

Hey,

I am wondering if any of you know of a butt stock manufacturers that might carry a butt stock for a Mossberg Model 400 Palomino Lever Action. I Have looked at Brownells and Numirch to no avail mossberg was less then helpful still waiting for a manual via email. I don't care if it's synthetic it is not a collectors peice though would prefer wood. Or does anyone know someone who makes stocks for older weapons?

Cypher
Old 06-30-2012, 04:15 PM   #2
MARSHBUSTER is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Jim
MARSHBUSTER's Tacoma Gallery
Hve you tried the mossberg web site? Or tried calling mossberg directly? I have ordered from mossberg before and they have been really helpful.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:28 PM   #3
Cypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2A773 Retired
Cypherian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARSHBUSTER View Post
Hve you tried the mossberg web site? Or tried calling mossberg directly? I have ordered from mossberg before and they have been really helpful.
Yeah Note the Mossberg has been less then helpful part.:{ They replied they do not have stocks for them anymore, and would forward a manual for it but as of yet I have not recieved the manual. When I spoke with them the person seemed kind of amused I would want to replace the stock on such an old gun. However, he did not have any idea who would make or have a stock for it. I may end up trying to repair this one but I need the manual to dismantle it which again has not arrived after 5 days. I am pretty good with weapons but not willing to guess on how to take this one apart as the stock is not completely cracked through at the moment. I am going to call them again for the manual but was hoping to just find someone who had a used, new or even synthetic stocks.

Cypher