Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Brand New M6A3 DMR

Old 07-02-2012, 10:01 PM   #1
GuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really nice
GuapOh's Tacoma Gallery
Brand New M6A3 DMR

Here she is. Brand new LWRC M6A3 18"DMR. Cerakote OD Green, 4-position gas piston:

Old 07-02-2012, 10:03 PM   #2
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
nice! the OD and black color scheme worked out well
Old 07-02-2012, 10:06 PM   #3
IGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: EMT-B
Name: Zach
IGO4LOW's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the club! How do you like it? This is my lwrc m6a2 she's a blast to shoot.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:15 PM   #4
aznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aznutx's Tacoma Gallery
nice weapon
Old 07-02-2012, 10:20 PM   #5
GuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really nice
GuapOh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IGO4LOW View Post
Welcome to the club! How do you like it? This is my lwrc m6a2 she's a blast to shoot.
Nice. Your M6A2 is a purdy gun too.

She is my first AR-15 pattern rifle. In fact, these pics are just days old. The one of me shooting her was on the first mag through the gun. The rifle and the Leupold VX-R Patrol are great items for one another.

My safe is filling up so I figured I had to put a high-end AR in it before all the spaces were filled. I definitely need a whole lot more trigger time on it. Not to worry, I've got about 4000 rounds of green tip in the safe. I think my National Match M1A will think I am cheating on her with all the time I'm gonna be spending in the coming weeks getting to know my LWRC.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:31 PM   #6
IGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shed

IGO4LOW's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuapOh View Post

She is my first AR-15 pattern rifle. In fact, these pics are just days old. The one of me shooting her was on the first mag through the gun. The rifle and the Leupold VX-R Patrol are great items for one another.

My safe is filling up so I figured I had to put a high-end AR in it before all the spaces were filled. I definitely need a whole lot more trigger time on it. Not to worry, I've got about 4000 rounds of green tip in the safe. I think my National Match M1A will think I am cheating on her with all the time I'm gonna be spending in the coming weeks getting to know my LWRC.
Break that baby in! Lol. I put 1000 rounds of ammo through mine the first weekend i had her out. That's an awesome scope! What power is it? I love that color scheme too.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:43 PM   #7
GuapOh's Tacoma Gallery
Leupold VX-R Patrol 1.25-4X; fire dot SPR Mil reticle.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:44 PM   #8

IGO4LOW's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Leupold VX-R Patrol 1.25-4X; fire dot SPR Mil reticle.
Nice! That's a pretty penny too I bet.
Old 07-03-2012, 06:57 AM   #9
GuapOh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IGO4LOW View Post
Nice! That's a pretty penny too I bet.
Scope is $600. Another $100 for the mount. Considering the great deal on the rifle (paid $2100 for a freshly built $2800 gun), total outlay for the rifle, optic & mount, foregrip and 3 mags was right at $3K.
Old 07-03-2012, 08:11 AM   #10
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Been drooling over these rifles for a while now but wrapped up in Tacoma mods for the time being. Don't tell my Colt AR-15 I'm checking out other ladies but I will need to get one of these for my safe sometime...
Old 07-03-2012, 08:13 AM   #11
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Ummm... Nice first choice?
Old 07-03-2012, 11:35 AM   #12
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguins_cc View Post
Ummm... Nice first choice?
It is a sweet first choice! haha you jelly?
Old 07-03-2012, 04:49 PM   #14
GuapOh's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks fellas. I enjoy shooting fine weapons kinda like I enjoy modding my Taco.
Old 07-05-2012, 05:05 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
It is a sweet first choice! haha you jelly?
Officially 110% jelly!
Old 07-06-2012, 06:37 AM   #17
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguins_cc View Post
Officially 110% jelly!
haha that makes two of us then
Old 07-07-2012, 01:23 PM   #18
GuapOh's Tacoma Gallery
Just ran again for the 2nd outing. Put a total of 400 rounds down the throat.
The Leupold is now spot on and the gun patterns incredibly well, sub-MOA at 100 yards for sure.

There must have been some strange black packing pigmentish grime on the Magpul stock because the lower left side of my face was covered black as if I rubbed it with charcoal. Strange. None of this got all over my hands why holding the gun. When I walked in the door at the house, my wife and kids busted out laughing. I saw it in the mirror for the first time when I got home.

Bottom line is she is a tight shooter which leaves my face black. Hopefully its this 2nd traight that goes away over time.