Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Benelli MR1

Old 07-13-2012, 07:07 PM   #1
Cogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Justin
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
Benelli MR1

Anyone own or have experience with a Benelli MR1? Debating picking up one, but wanted to hear some feedback on it first.

Old 07-13-2012, 07:16 PM   #2
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBBvdJFwVGM

no suppressor capability, you need to add your own rails by drilling holes, and depending on your body the butt stock may be angled too low. i think that's all he complained about. oh sig sauer mags won't fit into this gun.
Old 07-13-2012, 07:18 PM   #3
I owe it all to little chocolate donuts
JayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JayDirt's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-14-2012, 08:02 AM   #4
Cogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeestirg View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBBvdJFwVGM

no suppressor capability, you need to add your own rails by drilling holes, and depending on your body the butt stock may be angled too low. i think that's all he complained about. oh sig sauer mags won't fit into this gun.
Good video. Being in Canada, I'm very limited in this style of rifle. Take what I can get I guess.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:13 AM   #5
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cogge89 View Post
Good video. Being in Canada, I'm very limited in this style of rifle. Take what I can get I guess.
is there a list online of what you can and can't have in canada?
Old 07-14-2012, 10:56 AM   #6

Firefighter:
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeestirg View Post
is there a list online of what you can and can't have in canada?
There was, but it appears to be down for updating.

http://www.firearmstraining.ca/classes.htm
This gives the classifications. I need a "non-restricted".

The MR1 and and Kriss Vector are both non-restricted in Canada. I definitely like the MR1 better, not the mention the price of ammo for the Vector. These are the only two rifles of this style I know of in Canada to be non-restricted.

Old 08-01-2012, 04:10 PM   #7
Zombie Hunter.
evanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Evan
evanwile's Tacoma Gallery
Check out the Just Right Carbine in 9mm.

They have them for sale on Canada Ammo. They are non-restricted rifles, and will accept ANY glock magazine. Very cool rifle with a quad picatinny rail, and 6 position stock from the factory.
Old 08-01-2012, 04:24 PM   #8

Firefighter:
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanwile View Post
Check out the Just Right Carbine in 9mm.

They have them for sale on Canada Ammo. They are non-restricted rifles, and will accept ANY glock magazine. Very cool rifle with a quad picatinny rail, and 6 position stock from the factory.
I'll look into them, thanks for the info!
Old 08-01-2012, 04:31 PM   #9
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cogge89 View Post
Anyone own or have experience with a Benelli MR1? Debating picking up one, but wanted to hear some feedback on it first.

That looks just like the pistol grip stock that came on my Benelli M1. If so it's a very nice one.