Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Anyone have an M&P40C?

Old 07-15-2012, 10:29 AM   #1
Beretta Taco
Mescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant future

Firefighter: Come from a family of Army and Air Force
Name: Matt
Mescalero's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have an M&P40C?

How do you like it? I'm wanting to buy another carry gun and this one's caught my eye...
Old 07-15-2012, 01:12 PM   #2
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
...i've got two M&Ps, ...though in 9mm, ...one fullsize, one compact, ...the compact is my carry piece, ...the fullsize is a pleasure to shoot, ...i like 'em!
Old 07-16-2012, 07:27 PM   #3
10PreRunner will become famous soon enough10PreRunner will become famous soon enough
Name: Kevin
10PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I have the 40c. It's a great gun for EDC. With a good belt and a great holster you can almost forget its there. I carry mine in a crossbreed supertuck, not a cheap holster but its def worth the money. As far as how the gun shoots, I have no problems with it. It serves its purpose well.
Old 07-24-2012, 06:51 PM   #5
tango59 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
tango59's Tacoma Gallery
I'm happy with mine. Light, comfortable and you can buy the 9mm barrel and mags to make pratice a bit more fun .
Old 07-24-2012, 07:06 PM   #6
xA101x is a jewel in the roughxA101x is a jewel in the roughxA101x is a jewel in the rough
Name: AJ
xA101x's Tacoma Gallery
I have the M&P9c but I love it. No complaints. Iv been thinking about getting the 45c for carry
Old 07-24-2012, 07:20 PM   #7
Conservative
Executive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Executive's Tacoma Gallery
The M&P is a fine pistol. I think it is equal to a Glock in every respect. Smith and Wesson has an outstanding service policy as well. You Re better off with 9mm over .40S&W. Look at the data and you will be surprised. The 9 is functionally equivalent as a defense round, is cheaper to shoot, has less recoil, and is usually more readily available.

Either way you can't go wrong.

Chris
Old 07-25-2012, 08:47 AM   #8
Yukon Cornelius
Rmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rmodel65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tango59 View Post
I'm happy with mine. Light, comfortable and you can buy the 9mm barrel and mags to make pratice a bit more fun .

yep and you can buy a 357sig barrel...then you can shoot 3 calibers from the same gun