Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

66yr. Old Woman Shoots Home Invader, ...Twice!

Old 07-19-2012, 10:21 PM   #1
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
66yr. Old Woman Shoots Home Invader, ...Twice!

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/inde..._shot_int.html

Quote:
"I said you just came into my home and tortured me," she said. "You don't tell me what to do."
Quote:
Fearing for her life, she shot the intruder once in the chest.

"He said 'don't shoot me again," Myles said.

She fired again anyway, this time striking him in the left arm.
Old 07-19-2012, 10:23 PM   #2
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. DTOM
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
I hope they have the Castle law...or something like it. The invader had it coming and should have known better...
Old 07-19-2012, 10:29 PM   #3
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
'murcia
Old 07-19-2012, 10:35 PM   #4
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
That bastard deserved it!
Old 07-19-2012, 10:39 PM   #6
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
'murcia

What's Murcia?
Old 07-19-2012, 10:46 PM   #7
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
What's Murcia?
Parlez-vous français?
Old 07-19-2012, 11:03 PM   #8
newertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: electronics tech
Name: Kevin
newertoy's Tacoma Gallery
I would have shot three times. Break in my house at midnite-save the taxpayers some time and money-he would not ever do it again-PERIOD!
BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-19-2012, 11:10 PM   #10
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Parlez-vous français?
Non, je ne parlez vous francais. Murcia is a place in Spain IIRC. So what does that have to do with Michigan?
Old 07-19-2012, 11:15 PM   #11
poison is on a distinguished road
Name: Keith
poison's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think I'd get any sleep if I had to live in Flint. But if I was going to get some sleep, it'd be on top of a big pile of guns.
Old 07-20-2012, 01:42 AM   #13
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Non, je ne parlez vous francais. Murcia is a place in Spain IIRC. So what does that have to do with Michigan?
C'était une faute de frappe...
Old 07-21-2012, 01:54 PM   #14
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah the chocolate chip frappe at mc donalds is good. yumm!
Old 07-21-2012, 01:57 PM   #15
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-21-2012, 04:06 PM   #16

Quote:
No prob.