Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

well. it's official. IDAHO elk tags are on the way.

Old 07-27-2012, 06:50 AM   #1
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
well. it's official. IDAHO elk tags are on the way.

i bought a spotting scope from some nice man. he is a VORTEX dealer. he was kind enough to give me a good spot for elk. i googled earthed it, and mapped it all out. there are some great pinch points and meadows. not to much of a ball busting hike either.

funny story..i'm not so sure he was convinced i would take him up on his offer. first time, i talked to him (to buy scope) he talked to me for about an hour. second time to confirm order..another hour...now, he sounds absolutely ANNOYED to hear from me. hahaha. he did say to call him whenever, and he would meet me at the campsite. he didnt sound to happy when i called him yesterday to tell him i bought tags.
whatever.
well, me and my motley crew of hunting buddies will meet in IDAHO, to hunt up some elk. bowhunting!!

i love the IDAHO fish and game..super website, super staff.

i cant wait!! i did just hurt my knee moving a gunsafe..hope it comes back to 100% soon. taking it easy.
Old 07-29-2012, 09:39 PM   #2
AKtimmy0283 is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Name: Tim
AKtimmy0283's Tacoma Gallery
What unit? I will be hunting unit 22 like I have for the last 14 years.
Old 07-30-2012, 07:29 AM   #3
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
19a! i cant wait.