1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

A little bummed

Discussion in 'Guns & Hunting' started by longbow, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Jan 10, 2009 at 12:22 PM
    longbow

longbow [OP] I see you now..................

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Indiana
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma Silver Mica TRD 4 Door
    Toy-tec Coil over lift, Eibach 700 lb springs, Sway bar relocate, Total Chaos UCA's, Moto metal wheels, BFG mudterrians, HID, custom 3 piece grill, Highlift jack w/custom mount, Highlift jack cover, bed matt, de-badged 100%, storage box lock mod, using defrost w/o AC mod, short antenna mod, horn re-locate, Tire Gate flat spare tire mount, engine cover painted, bed light (1) mod, wreck bar carrier, Blue Sea 5026 fuse block, center console outlet, flash light mod, Blue Sea inline fuse, Shrockworks sliders, All-Pro front bumper, Piaa 510 driving lights, Warn shackles front, Kennesaw rear bumper, "Tag Boltz" plate lights, Warn shackles rear, Warn M8000 winch, devil horns, BHLM, weathech liners front and rear.....T.W. sticker of course. Custom Sock bed decal for Michele
    Well I could of posted this in another thread, but since it is hunting related, decided to drop it here.

Went to the farm today to get my blind, with the wife being sick, and all of the trouble with that I have not had the time to go and get it.
    Well went down the lane and I was glad to see it was still up, it had alot of tree coverage, so my main worry was a limb may fall on it.

Then I seen it, oh my :eek:, looks like the squirrels, mice, moles decided to have a little snack. One of the holes is as big as my fist.

Now I am going to have to set it up spray it off and see some way to try and fix it. I guess the real kick in the pants is that it is a Double Bull. Not the cheapest blind, besides it raining outside seeing this made "it rain on my parade"

2. Jan 10, 2009 at 12:28 PM
    Packman73

Packman73 ^^^^ 3%er ^^^^

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    The free state of Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2007 TRD Off Road
    Bilstein 5100's (front set @ .85"), OME 885's, chris4x4 anti-Taco-lean spacer on driver's side, Total Chaos UCAs, Rear Leaf Spring TSB, Toytec AALs, Black FJ TT Wheels, BFG 285/75R 16 AT Tires, TRD Exhaust, Viper Alarm, Fog Light Mod, De-badged, Blue LED Dome Light, EZ Clamped Tailgate, Wet Okoles, Satoshi Grill, 5% Tint, Engine Tick Fix, Black Rear Bumper, Black Center Valence, Exhaust Cut At Axle, Thanks for all the help chris4x4!
    That sucks. :(

3. Jan 10, 2009 at 2:04 PM
    hoosiertaco

hoosiertaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    hate to hear that 'bow. Which county is your farm in? It probably isn't too far from me. If ya need a hand sometime, I would be happy to do a little chore like pulling a blind anytime man! I'm only about half a mile south of the Brown County line.

4. Jan 10, 2009 at 2:36 PM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
    Sorry to hear that, Buddy.

5. Jan 10, 2009 at 2:43 PM
    wildjerseyfirefighter

wildjerseyfirefighter I sell fishing and fishing accessories

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma TRD Sport
    stock, for now
    that sucks man...Thats usually why the last day of the season ill suck it up and lug it all out with me. It beats going back in, unless im going for my stand, then I know its safe from the ground varmits. Hell my dad left his ladder stand up for 3 years untill we finally went out to get it. Came apart as easy as the day he bought it.

6. Jan 10, 2009 at 2:48 PM
    longbow

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Indiana
    Vehicle:
    Toy-tec Coil over lift, Eibach 700 lb springs, Sway bar relocate, Total Chaos UCA's, Moto metal wheels, BFG mudterrians, HID, custom 3 piece grill, Highlift jack w/custom mount, Highlift jack cover, bed matt, de-badged 100%, storage box lock mod, using defrost w/o AC mod, short antenna mod, horn re-locate, Tire Gate flat spare tire mount, engine cover painted, bed light (1) mod, wreck bar carrier, Blue Sea 5026 fuse block, center console outlet, flash light mod, Blue Sea inline fuse, Shrockworks sliders, All-Pro front bumper, Piaa 510 driving lights, Warn shackles front, Kennesaw rear bumper, "Tag Boltz" plate lights, Warn shackles rear, Warn M8000 winch, devil horns, BHLM, weathech liners front and rear.....T.W. sticker of course. Custom Sock bed decal for Michele
    well I had planned on being down that way ALOT more, through gun and muzzle loader.
    But issues popped up here and timing blew out the window. Live and learn, BUT I will tell you this, I have left those critters alone for way to long, time to hang some tails on the garage door, reds and greys. And if I feel up to it, a nice one or two may get mounted.

7. Jan 10, 2009 at 3:16 PM
    tacomaman06

tacomaman06 Carolina Alliance: Enforcer

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    sorry to hear that Bill!! maybe, after you get it cleaned....you can maybe sew some camo netting or even some burlap over the holes. worth a shot maybe. i went and pulled my double bull today also........nothing had messed with mine yet though, thankfully.

8. Jan 10, 2009 at 3:22 PM
    longbow

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Indiana
    Vehicle:
    Will, I didn't forget about those rounds.

Gonna give it a shot, I am a little upset with myself now. If I do anything now knowing me it will hit the trash.

9. Jan 10, 2009 at 3:29 PM
    wildjerseyfirefighter

wildjerseyfirefighter I sell fishing and fishing accessories

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma TRD Sport
    stock, for now
    if you throw it out ill take it! lol

10. Jan 10, 2009 at 4:58 PM
    tacomaman06

tacomaman06 Carolina Alliance: Enforcer

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    thanks on the slugs Bill!!

dont throw it out buddy.........a little work on it, and it'll be like new. those double bulls aint cheap!!

11. Jan 10, 2009 at 9:41 PM
    tex

tex Well-Known Member

Member:
    Fort Worth, TX
    Vehicle:
    2006 V8 Sport 4Runner
    Go to walmart and get some camo denim fabric. Its in the fabric section. Last time I looked they had some good patterns like realtree hardwoods. Some thread, needle and a little time and it will be good as new.

12. Jan 10, 2009 at 10:01 PM
    Stu

Stu Well-Known Member

Member:
    G'Ville, NV
    Vehicle:
    Taco TRD OR
    Not much yet, got a pretty good sound system w/ my custom sub box. Plan on adding more lights & a tool box.
    Hey Longbow, you can now make it better than ever! Bet it didn't totally match the surroundings anyway! If they don't have what you want at Walm-a-part, try any fabric store or upholstory shop. It's amazing what they have there. I found carpet to match (kinda) my interior when I wrapped my sub-box. I had time so I looked around, they have every camo pattern known! Check it out B4 u trash your dbl-bull!
    Everything happens 4 a reason.
    Better have that thing ready 4 your bearded friends!

13. Jan 11, 2009 at 5:46 AM
    longbow

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Indiana
    Vehicle:
    This is the main reason I didn't mess with it, I will let it dry and warm up for a few days and then take a serous look at it and decide on how I want to approach it.

Products Discussed in

To Top