Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

A little bummed

Old 01-10-2009, 12:22 PM   #1
I see you now..................
longbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
longbow's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy A little bummed

Well I could of posted this in another thread, but since it is hunting related, decided to drop it here.

Went to the farm today to get my blind, with the wife being sick, and all of the trouble with that I have not had the time to go and get it.
Well went down the lane and I was glad to see it was still up, it had alot of tree coverage, so my main worry was a limb may fall on it.

Then I seen it, oh my , looks like the squirrels, mice, moles decided to have a little snack. One of the holes is as big as my fist.

Now I am going to have to set it up spray it off and see some way to try and fix it. I guess the real kick in the pants is that it is a Double Bull. Not the cheapest blind, besides it raining outside seeing this made "it rain on my parade"
Old 01-10-2009, 02:04 PM   #3
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
hate to hear that 'bow. Which county is your farm in? It probably isn't too far from me. If ya need a hand sometime, I would be happy to do a little chore like pulling a blind anytime man! I'm only about half a mile south of the Brown County line.
Old 01-10-2009, 02:36 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear that, Buddy.
Old 01-10-2009, 02:43 PM   #5
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
that sucks man...Thats usually why the last day of the season ill suck it up and lug it all out with me. It beats going back in, unless im going for my stand, then I know its safe from the ground varmits. Hell my dad left his ladder stand up for 3 years untill we finally went out to get it. Came apart as easy as the day he bought it.
Old 01-10-2009, 03:16 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
sorry to hear that Bill!! maybe, after you get it cleaned....you can maybe sew some camo netting or even some burlap over the holes. worth a shot maybe. i went and pulled my double bull today also........nothing had messed with mine yet though, thankfully.
Old 01-10-2009, 03:29 PM   #9
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
if you throw it out ill take it! lol
Old 01-10-2009, 04:58 PM   #10
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbow View Post
Will, I didn't forget about those rounds.

Gonna give it a shot, I am a little upset with myself now. If I do anything now knowing me it will hit the trash.
thanks on the slugs Bill!!

dont throw it out buddy.........a little work on it, and it'll be like new. those double bulls aint cheap!!
Old 01-10-2009, 09:41 PM   #11
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Go to walmart and get some camo denim fabric. Its in the fabric section. Last time I looked they had some good patterns like realtree hardwoods. Some thread, needle and a little time and it will be good as new.
Old 01-10-2009, 10:01 PM   #12
Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough

Stu's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Longbow, you can now make it better than ever! Bet it didn't totally match the surroundings anyway! If they don't have what you want at Walm-a-part, try any fabric store or upholstory shop. It's amazing what they have there. I found carpet to match (kinda) my interior when I wrapped my sub-box. I had time so I looked around, they have every camo pattern known! Check it out B4 u trash your dbl-bull!
Everything happens 4 a reason.
Better have that thing ready 4 your bearded friends!