Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

A deal just fell in my lap

Old 01-11-2009, 10:07 AM   #1
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
A deal just fell in my lap

An aquaintenance just called an offered me 450rds of 9mm reloads for $40! He is also giving me 2 Glock mags for free! Unreal.
Old 01-11-2009, 10:22 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
You son-o-bitch!!
Old 01-11-2009, 10:23 AM   #3
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ummmm.....Buddy! Sorry about the above comment. Ummm.......What kinda Glock mags??????
Old 01-11-2009, 10:39 AM   #5

Yep. they are legal...........for now.
Old 01-11-2009, 10:42 AM   #7

Both.
Old 01-11-2009, 10:42 AM   #8
kvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud of

Air Force: MSgt // Security Forces   Retired after 22 yrs of service
kvnhlstd's Tacoma Gallery
Hi capacity magazines were outlawed under the Brady Law a few years back. Good news is that all mags already made are grandfathered in. Manufacturer's cannot make these mags anymore
Old 01-11-2009, 10:45 AM   #9

For example, In Kalifornia, You can only own a sling shot (pretty much)
Here in AZ, you can own ANYTHING. In fact, one of my Dads friends a few years ago bought a Mig-15 jet, while My folks have 2 Full auto rifles.
Old 01-11-2009, 10:45 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvnhlstd View Post
Hi capacity magazines were outlawed under the Brady Law a few years back. Good news is that all mags already made are grandfathered in. Manufacturer's cannot make these mags anymore
Since the law expired, the manufacturing of these mags has resumed.
Old 01-11-2009, 10:52 AM   #11
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Since the law expired, the manufacturing of these mags has resumed.

When did that happen? I knew then ban was in place and max cap clips couldn't be made, but I hadn't heard it expired. I did hear something about the ban on autos coming up for renewal/expiration, but didn't pay enough attention to know how it turned out. Probably because I don't have the money to spend on guns, and NY is a bitch to get a CCW in.
Old 01-11-2009, 11:34 AM   #12
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvnhlstd View Post
Not true. The Clinton assualt weapon ban made them illegal to purchase after 1994; Bush let it expire in 2004. They are legal depending on individual state laws.
Old 01-11-2009, 11:35 AM   #13
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^

Quote:
Ummmm.....Buddy! Sorry about the above comment. Ummm.......What kinda Glock mags??????
I think they are aftermarket 19 mags.
Old 01-11-2009, 11:37 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
I think they are aftermarket 19 mags.
Wow...too bad you have XD's.....if you only knew someone with a Glock.......
Old 01-11-2009, 11:42 AM   #15
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^

Quote:
Yeah that's too bad... If only I could find someone that would accept them as a down payment on the installation of my shocks...Hmmm.
Old 01-11-2009, 11:44 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
Yeah that's too bad... If only I could find someone that would accept them as a down payment on the installation of my shocks...Hmmm.
You know........I would accept them as FULL payment???? I mean.......Im sure I could find one of my guns that they would fit......
Old 01-11-2009, 11:44 AM   #17
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wow that is too bad, I sure do feel bad for you Matt!
Old 01-11-2009, 12:13 PM   #18
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^

Quote:
You know........I would accept them as FULL payment???? I mean.......Im sure I could find one of my guns that they would fit......
We'll consider it a down payment for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNut View Post
Wow that is too bad, I sure do feel bad for you Matt!
Whoa is me.